INSANE DEAL *** BUY FAT BURNER AND GET FREE BOTTLE OF DYNADRENE DMAA PRE-WORKOUT

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great products at a great price and something for FREE !!! Jump on this while it is going on .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Love this deal !!!! Amazing price and discount.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was lucky enough to get a 40-pill sample pouch of IDL fat burner pills. I am very stim tolerant, but also don't like the feeling of being over stimulated. The fat burner was one of the smoothest energy pills I've ever used. 1 pill gave me energy all day, and eliminated my normal afternoon crash that occurs even when not using stimulants. Appetite suppression was also very good and now that I finally finished the samples, I notice how much more hungry I am than I was when taking them. This is a great deal.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to get a 40-pill sample pouch of IDL fat burner pills. I am very stim tolerant, but also don't like the feeling of being over stimulated. The fat burner was one of the smoothest energy pills I've ever used. 1 pill gave me energy all day, and eliminated my normal afternoon crash that occurs even when not using stimulants. Appetite suppression was also very good and now that I finally finished the samples, I notice how much more hungry I am than I was when taking them. This is a great deal.
Agreed sir, couldn't have said it better.