BLR Follidrone 2.0 on Sale - SAVE 15%

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Part of TGB Supplements Huge Labor Day Sales Extravaganza

You can also SAVE 15% OFF Black Lion Research's Follidrone 2.0

Use Promo Code folli15 to SAVE 15% Now until Midnight on Monday September 5th (Labor Day)

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-follidrone-2-0-combo-pack-pre-sale/

Check out all the positive unsolicited FD2 feedback on this AM thread....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/284985-best-product-2016-a.html

For the full line up on promos and sales during Labor Day, visit this thread....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/285058-tgbs-labor-day.html

TeamTGB TGB1987

brundel halfhuman

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

JMark

JMark

Awards
What's the difference between the combo pack and normal?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the difference between the combo pack and normal?
It's 2 bottles at a slightly reduced rate
Maybe less than $5 difference

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally some DEALZ.
Get em while they are hot boys FD2 doesnt go on sale often.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't miss to guys.... Sales ends at Midnight on Labor Day :bigok:

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haven't posted in a while... just got out of bootcamp actually and looking to regain some of that lost muscle mass. i have run follidrone in the psst before my body responded well to it. nothing too crazy but i saw an increase in strength. was is the verdict on the 2.0 version?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't miss out guys ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haven't posted in a while... just got out of bootcamp actually and looking to regain some of that lost muscle mass. i have run follidrone in the psst before my body responded well to it. nothing too crazy but i saw an increase in strength. was is the verdict on the 2.0 version?
Follidrone 2.0 is in my opinion the strongest natural supplement available currently. Yes its my product but I would hold it up to anything on the market without a second thought and expect it to win in every case.
Follidrone 1 was a great product. There are now dozens of epicatechin products and even the mega corporate supp brands are using it. Lots of people love it but I didnt want Follidrone to be our bottle of the same product everyone else carries. Follidrone 2.0 has epicatechin plus a strong absorption package but its also got 3 other exceptional actives. If you removed the epicatechin it would still be better than FD1.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale Promo ends tomorrow at Midnight...! :bigok:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
last day... sales ends at Midnight :bigok:

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
last day... sales ends at Midnight :bigok:
Hey vujade, I didn't see this thread until today, the day after the sale. But I was on TGB last night and saw that fd2 was on sale but couldn't find the coupon code to use because it's not on TGB site so I didn't order. I wanted a combo pack. Could you still get that deal for me? Pm me if needed. Thanks.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey vujade, I didn't see this thread until today, the day after the sale. But I was on TGB last night and saw that fd2 was on sale but couldn't find the coupon code to use because it's not on TGB site so I didn't order. I wanted a combo pack. Could you still get that deal for me? Pm me if needed. Thanks.
I'll find out