Virtus Pre Sale Has Started - BOGO Deal!

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
il-banner-virtus-presale-invictus-bogo-800w.jpg
We've launched our pre-sale on the next batch of Virtus. Anyone who preorders will also receive a free bottle of Invictus ($49.99 Value)
ETA 8/31/16

We've been overwhelmed with the success of Virtus and Invictus over the last couple months, and we wanted to offer an amazing opportunity for you guys to get your hands on both! Each pre sale unit of Virtus will include a free full bottle of Invictus! These two stacked together should yield some incredible results.

There is a limited supply of pre sale units, so don't wait too long!
nostrum420

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, why didn't this come out sooner? Haha....burnt my supplement money on the available VII-KT/Invictus. Ahh well.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bud, we couldn't kick it off until we had a firm date from the supplier.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If only this pre-sale could've waited till the end of month

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im kicking my self for not maxing out my cc on this !!! Dont be like me maxx out your cc lol !!!! I will be grabbing 5 or more to run at .6 this stuff is gold !

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is there any legit loggers or reviews you can post here for me to read?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
just picked up 4 Invictus *sigh*. Not sure I need much more at the moment, but definitely want some Virtus. How's about buy 2 get 1 free for Virtus? :D

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Will be getting in on this! Will this be good enough to keep trest in check?

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just picked up 4 Invictus *sigh*. Not sure I need much more at the moment, but definitely want some Virtus. How's about buy 2 get 1 free for Virtus? :D
you can have too much Invictus? :p

I think Nutri-Verse still has a deal going until tomorrow...that would be a great place to preorder if you don't want the BOGO deal ;) Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think Nutri-Verse still has a deal going until tomorrow...that would be a great place to preorder if you don't want the BOGO deal ;) Volvo140G
Errybody wins herr.... factoring in our discounts we've got it at 36 a bottle!

INVICTUS for the people!

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Regular customer who posted bloodwork after 3 weeks

big hulks log:

We also had a beta tester post bloodwork on PHF back in feb or march.

there are other pieces of feedback sprinkled in our threads:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-legion/279577-virtus-topical-aromatase-3.html

there are quite a few pieces of feedback spread throughout the forum. The first batch was pretty limited, I expect there will be a significant amount of user feedback in the coming months.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established

Probably not LOL
**EDIT: The above was in specific response to the "you can have too much Invictus?" question, not to your suggestion for Nutriverse :) Just wanted to clarify that :)

Not to hijack this thread, but there was no expire date on the invictus I received today (directly from you). Am I just not looking in the right place on the bottles? What was the expiry of the batch that shipped out on Monday? thanks :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I said it before and I'll say it again, IL has the Sexiest bottles around. My old 11kt and triumphalis bottles shine like gods! Big props to the graphic design team.

Salvo is also, hands down, the best TD medium by a long stretch. It's not even close. Less volume, best smell, quickest dry time...

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I said it before and I'll say it again, IL has the Sexiest bottles around. My old 11kt and triumphalis bottles shine like gods! Big props to the graphic design team.

Salvo is also, hands down, the best TD medium by a long stretch. It's not even close. Less volume, best smell, quickest dry time...
Going to be performing my first Invictus application tonight, so I will get to experience it first hand :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to be performing my first Invictus application tonight, so I will get to experience it first hand :)
The smell i have coined as a "manmusk" type of odor. Even a day plus after my last application the odor drove my wife wild, it humg around on my skin that long. It's like sandalwood but manly if the makes sense.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
She clung like velcro to my side which led her down there ;)

Volvo wins!
You can tell those of us that have been married for a while now. We get excited at the prospect of "getting lucky" with our own wives LOL :D (ok, maybe I am just speaking for myself here.... :))

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can tell those of us that have been married for a while now. We get excited at the prospect of "getting lucky" with our own wives LOL :D (ok, maybe I am just speaking for myself here.... :))
Haha... my wife isn't a prude, bless her heart. I'm generally wore out from work and a toddler however...

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Is this the new creatine that people have been talking about?

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sparkss should be good for beyond 2-3 years if stored in a cool dark place.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Sparkss is about to become a believer ...
Oh, I absolutely want it to be part of my next (first) cycle/PCT. I am just trying to decide where/how I want to spend my $$ to get it :).

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
US, Florida. I was actually impressed that the shipment from San Diego (Iron Legion) made it here in 2 days :)

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Nice !!! I know guys pre ordering 5-10 bottles .
I've thought about it. But I am more in the 3 ~ 4 bottle range. Maybe at the deal/price Nutriverse has going 5 ~ 6 bottles. But I can't drop $600 for Virtus right now (to get the 10 bottles you quoted). :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I've thought about it. But I am more in the 3 ~ 4 bottle range. Maybe at the deal/price Nutriverse has going 5 ~ 6 bottles. But I can't drop $600 for Virtus right now (to get the 10 bottles you quoted). :)
These are guys who have mommy and daddys money bro . Its no issue . I , myself, like you work hard for my underpaid salary. I know the struggle.....

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glad to see so many guys taking advantage of this opportunity!

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deals are supposed to be good but they are hurting my wallet :D really want to try out new things
Just ordered Invictus on the previous deal and it hasn't arrived yet but I'm itching to get this too.

Is Virtus good as a standalone? Because I was thinking to start my first cycle this winter but it looks like I might delay it for a year now. Then it (Virtus) would just be sitting untouched for over a year.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Deals are supposed to be good but they are hurting my wallet :D really want to try out new things
Just ordered Invictus on the previous deal and it hasn't arrived yet but I'm itching to get this too.

Is Virtus good as a standalone? Because I was thinking to start my first cycle this winter but it looks like I might delay it for a year now. Then it (Virtus) would just be sitting untouched for over a year.
I used virtus solo for 4 weeks with great results. I added in invictus for another 4 weeks and really dropped the weight .

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered it, looking forward to it. Only 1 bottle +free Invictus for customs reasons, but might reorder in the future as shipping rates are reasonable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is this offer still valid?

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, it's still valid!

We're still working very hard to ensure orders begin shipping by next weekend. there have been some delays, but we're working to get Virtus out as soon as possible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir, it's still valid!

We're still working very hard to ensure orders begin shipping by next weekend. there have been some delays, but we're working to get Virtus out as soon as possible.
thanks...will probably order on Friday!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
order # 748...I am very happy I was able to get in on this, very good deal!!!

hey guys, you better jump on this!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MileyCrabz Iron Legion 3
mikeymike85 Anabolics 8
S Supplements 18
L Supplements 1
D Supplements 12