• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
d77cff20-78d6-4b89-9119-107809c4cefe.jpg

For a Limited Time Only
GET 10% OFF
use coupon: SUPERRANDRO10

Get aggressive about getting shredded!

Release your muscles from the prison of body fat now with Super R-Andro Rx!

Harden and chisel your muscle mass faster than you thought possible and start noticing a different person in the mirror.

Aggressively torch your body fat and drop water weight with powerful estrogen control and have others start taking notice.

Refuse to take your fitness lightly and get aggressive about getting shredded with Super R-Andro Rx! Get it now!

Key Benefits of Super R-Andro Rx:...LEARN MORE>>

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10% off a new awesome product guys! Jump on it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great deal! People have been waiting for this release since primordial went out of business. Stock up!

M

Mister_T_

Awards
Nice. How is it treating you?
Well, I didn't expect to notice any effects until 10 days in but after my workout last night I am pretty sure my body is already responding. My focus and aggression was above normal, I felt more in control of the weights I was lifting. Very solid workout for sure.

Gonna try a sample of the mesomorph later for this evenings session. I'm looking forward to it!

M

Mister_T_

Awards
I want to stack the new Laxogenin w/liposome delivery by EPG.....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I didn't expect to notice any effects until 10 days in but after my workout last night I am pretty sure my body is already responding. My focus and aggression was above normal, I felt more in control of the weights I was lifting. Very solid workout for sure.

Gonna try a sample of the mesomorph later for this evenings session. I'm looking forward to it!
Nice man. Mesomorph is a potent one for sure. Enjoy ;)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I want to stack the new Laxogenin w/liposome delivery by EPG.....
Did you try the epg laxozome yet as I was about to start it until I read a thread that most laxo products aren't actually laxo but diosgenin or dioscin so I'm a bit dubious now and can't find any reviews on laxozome yet to enable me to make up my mind

M

Mister_T_

Awards
Did you try the epg laxozome yet as I was about to start it until I read a thread that most laxo products aren't actually laxo but diosgenin or dioscin so I'm a bit dubious now and can't find any reviews on laxozome yet to enable me to make up my mind
I haven't ran the product by EPG but I did run a bottle of the C&P version 2 months ago and I liked it. I will have to look up the diosgenin and dioscin because I am not familiar with those compounds. Are they harmful?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Heard that real laxogenin is very expensive and hard to come by so supplement companies ofter use diosgenin instead which is essentially wild yam,although having some benefits it's not really what we are looking for in a supplement. It doesn't act like a female hormone in our bodies but it may produce effects similar to estrogen