THE MONSTER IS BACK & STACKED!! ON SALE NOW WITH CODE!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3af14df6-e344-4709-807a-4f255c5279bb.jpg

For a Limited Time Only
GET 15% OFF
use coupon: MONSTERPLEXX15

Awaken your monster muscle mass with the rebirth of the monster of all stacks!

The first ever quad stack has been reborn, now with 5 anabolic compounds!

Compounds that promote both anabolic and androgenic activity, for Monster Size and Monster Strength Gains!

Experience a snowball effect of muscular development when your hormone levels are consistently peaking due to the combination of quick acting and long lasting anabolic agents - no need to worry about timing your doses.

Let your muscles reap the benefits of these powerful compounds with the NEW Cyclosome Technology, a technology that...LEARN MORE>>

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Looks like a pretty potent product! Different forms of come powerful compounds and you Can't beat 15% off! Don't miss out

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely jump on this guys! I know i'm going to. Awesome product for an awesome price.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have yet to use a product with the cyclosome technology but it is on my list for sure

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've asked about this one previously... How does the dosing appear, caps per day? How many bottles are needed for a solid run? Thanks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've asked about this one previously... How does the dosing appear, caps per day? How many bottles are needed for a solid run? Thanks.
Well it's a blend of ingredients broken into three separate categories; The hormone blend alone is 250mg per cap and its 2 caps daily-totaling 500mg of just the hormones alone. Based on the manufacturers numbers on amount of hormone accompanied with the cyclosome delivery system, it appears to be adequately dosed for a single bottle run. Although it is a prop blend and I have not ran the product, it appears that you could have some very nice results from a single bottle run if the cyclosome technology delivers like it should :) Here is some info Vaughn posted earlier in regards to cyclosome technology

To help you determine which delivery system (or lack thereof) is best for you in your search for the best cycle possible, here is a quick and easy guide. No delivery system will be abbreviated using “NDS”, SEDDS will be abbreviated as “SED”, and Cyclosome technology will be abbreviated as “CST”.
100mg/day dosing:
NDS x 100mg (3-6% bioavailability) = 3-6mg 1-DHEA/4-DHEA in the blood
SED x 100mg (3-6% bioavailability) x 9 = 27-54mg 1-DHEA/4-DHEA in the blood
CST x 100mg (3-6% bioavailability) x >90% bioavailability = greater than 90mg 1-DHEA/4-DHEA in the blood