*Nutriverse* Holiday SALE!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL, BUT DEM GAINZ ARE SOOO DELIGHTFUL!!!!

unnamed.jpg

Ah yeah broze, here we go...

Christmas & New Years Sales

Olympus UK:

USE coupon code BLOWOUT35 to save 35% off all Olympus UK SARMS. This is your last chance to take advantage on Olympus UK sales as the selling of Olympus UK SARMS will be discontinued December 28th. Update 12/22 OL UK Sarms are SOLD OUT

Olympus Labs:

All items, stacks, bundles 20% off AUTOMATICALLY STOREWIDE! *Please look for preorder items and their expected shipping dates.*

Black Lion Research:

All items, stacks, bundles 20% off AUTOMATICALLY STOREWIDE!

PES:

All items 15% off AUTOMATICALLY in this category: Christmas & New Years Sales

CHAOS AND PAIN:

All items 20% off AUTOMATICALLY STOREWIDE!

PERFORMAX LABS:

All items 20% off AUTOMATICALLY STOREWIDE!

SNS:
Sales - 4.99 - Nutri-Verse.com
Sales - 9.99 - Nutri-Verse.com
Sales - 14.99 - Nutri-Verse.com

Dont miss the our OL BOGOS - see them below and grab em here:
Christmas & New Years Sales
Buy Erase Pro+ get a free LJ100 by Olympus Labs
Buy CONQU3R Unleashed get a FREE HYDRO3
Buy 2 LJ100 Get 1 Free
Buy 2 HYDRO3 Get 1 Free

*Sales good til Jan 5th
*Dont forget AM5 !!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll repeat, this is your last chance to take advantage on Olympus UK sales as the selling of Olympus UK SARMS will be discontinued December 28th.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So is the OL Osta 20% or 35% off? I just purchased that among some other items. The OL osta only showed 20% off, but it should have been 35% off right?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn.. solid sale!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So where it says "Don't miss the OL BOGOS", all the OL stuff on that purge including rad, ghar1ne, and Legend are buy one, get one free???

jathan_howe

Awards
When it says --% off automatically, does it come off at checkout or is it just the shown price

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is the OL Osta 20% or 35% off? I just purchased that among some other items. The OL osta only showed 20% off, but it should have been 35% off right?
correct, just saw that myself.... lemme bring that up to the bossman

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When it says --% off automatically, does it come off at checkout or is it just the shown price
It'll come off once you add it to your cart, a little notification shows up and you'll see the reduced price

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So where it says "Don't miss the OL BOGOS", all the OL stuff on that purge including rad, ghar1ne, and Legend are buy one, get one free???
in a perfect world yes, but no :)

Following the link you'll see some OL deals such as buy erase pro get free LJ100, buy two LJ100 get 1 free, buy CU get free HYDRO3 (P U M P S)

warrior737

Awards
Whats up with a combo for unleashed non stim and hydro?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
correct, just saw that myself.... lemme bring that up to the bossman
Let me know what you find out! Thanks! I am a huge supporter of Nutriverse, but these types of things seem to happen often with you guys.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oh damn, the CU with the buy 1 get a free hydro3 is non stim version? Placed an order not knowing that... Guess I'll be trying the non stim version lol :/ that's ok I have stims I can add in

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh damn, the CU with the buy 1 get a free hydro3 is non stim version? Placed an order not knowing that... Guess I'll be trying the non stim version lol :/ that's ok I have stims I can add in
no its stim version, I think warrior was saying "how come there isn't a non stim option"......... I think :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know what you find out! Thanks! I am a huge supporter of Nutriverse, but these types of things seem to happen often with you guys.
Will do brother!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Freaking awesome sale!!! Will it be on the social platforms as well?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freaking awesome sale!!! Will it be on the social platforms as well?
Social media is foreign to me, if an OL rep wants to post it up anywhere that'd be killer - some GREAT deals on the OL line!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Social media is foreign to me, if an OL rep wants to post it up anywhere that'd be killer - some GREAT deals on the OL line!!!
Will see what I can do!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update 12/22 OL UK SARMS are SOLD OUT

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put 4 jars of lj100 in my cart but I didn't get the 2 free jars so when do you see it. I just took everything out of the cart
until I find out when do you see the free jars in your cart.?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put 4 jars of lj100 in my cart but I didn't get the 2 free jars so when do you see it. I just took everything out of the cart
until I find out when do you see the free jars in your cart.?
go ahead and grab it from the link I've provided in the OP, you'll see a listing for the B2G1 LJ100 - don't forget AM5 for 5% off! G2G!!!!

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
I missed the OL sarms :'( anyone got a secret santa stash?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pee to the Em'd

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
go ahead and grab it from the link I've provided in the OP, you'll see a listing for the B2G1 LJ100 - don't forget AM5 for 5% off! G2G!!!!
Which is the link and I'm planning on ordering 6 jars of lj100 so that should mean 3 free jars correct? and when do you see
the bogo jars added? Will place order tomorrow when I have time but I DEFINITELY want to jump on this deal.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which is the link and I'm planning on ordering 6 jars of lj100 so that should mean 3 free jars correct? and when do you see
the bogo jars added? Will place order tomorrow when I have time but I DEFINITELY want to jump on this
The links are in the OP, highlighted in red, and say "Christmas and New Years Sale." Click that, scroll down, you'll see the B2G1 deal, use AM5 for another 5% off!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for killer PES and SNS deals!!!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome deals as usual:yumyum:

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome deals as usual:yumyum:
Thanks man... stoked to offer em! Slick deals on OL, PES, Performax, C&P, SNS, BLR.... hard to beat!

We still offer 20% off Trest and DermaTrest as well!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
totalpackage - get that all figured out? Fwiw I recommend one LJ100 three times daily. Hit me HARD (pun intended) around week 3!

Best single ingredient test booster by a mile! B2G1 broze!!!!

Ps: my phone tried autocorrecting broze into blowjobs for some reason, lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Page 2 friendly reminders:

TREST20 takes 20% OFF OL UK Trest and DermaTrest, once it's gone it's gone so take advantage!

For our sale products which automatically deduct the 15 or 20% saving - remember to use AM5 on top of that for an additional 5% savings!!!

PM or post here with any queries/issues! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
totalpackage - get that all figured out? Fwiw I recommend one LJ100 three times daily. Hit me HARD (pun intended) around week 3!

Best single ingredient test booster by a mile! B2G1 broze!!!!

Ps: my phone tried autocorrecting broze into blowjobs for some reason, lol
I ordered 6 jars of the Olympus lj100 so I get 3 free which was a GREAT deal along with 20% off once you put
in your cart and I also ordered a jar of SNS Nootpept which is one of my favorite co for bulk supplements and
I've been DYING to try this nootropic and stack it certain pre-workouts. I won't be running any of the lj100 right
now cause I have to make a dent in some other herbals that have in my supplement closet but I figured at that
price I'd stock up for a later date. I also got an extra 10% off my order being that it was my first time shopping
on that site but honestly that site is not that user friendly and the prices aren't the greatest unless your jumping
on a particular sale like the one going on now for certain brands.
I will be giving two friends a jar each of the lj100 so they will be testing it out before I do but I'm telling them
to go with 2 caps a day Mon-Fri and weekends off so a jar will last them 6 weeks so I'll see how they like it.
I have A LOT of experience with long jack aka Tong Kat so I know the effects that should be felt so I'll be getting
their feedback from it way before I run mine. Thanks again for the HEADS up on the Olympus sale.:)

Now I need to snatch up a few jars of that AI Glycobol that's on sale over at Orbit.:)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Do you guys have any pre set deals on natty stacks ?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be grabbing one first week of January to start my 1 year natty quest. Any recommendations?
To date my favorite natty stack has been epicatechin, ArA, and Anabeta. Use your PWO of choice. I also like LJ100 or Viron as a feel good/libido component - and get the F after it. All but ArA are on sale at NV. CreMax (also on sale!) looks nice too, would be a worthy addition I believe you've tried it? I'll use it when my ergonine is gone...

I added Ashwaganda into the mix and it's now a lifelong staple for me, love it. Cheap too.

Check out new OL Tr1umph as well, looks sweet!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
To date my favorite natty stack has been epicatechin, ArA, and Anabeta. Use your PWO of choice. I also like LJ100 or Viron as a feel good/libido component - and get the F after it. All but ArA are on sale at NV. Never tried Laxogenin so can't comment on it... Lotta broze love it tho, good for joints I hear.

I added Ashwaganda into the mix and it's now a lifelong staple for me, love it. Cheap too.

What are Ashwagandas benefits? I had a test booster by BPI that had that in it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are Ashwagandas benefits? I had a test booster by BPI that had that in it.
It's widely studied, lots of Available info. Supports more favorable test levels and is a robust adaptogen. Promotes a calmer, more stable mood IMO as well. The new PES Erase Pro has a special Ashwaganda extract called KSM-66 in it - comes with a free LJ100 too :)

Dont forget to use AM5 on top of these sales where the discount is applied automatically, every bit counts!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It's widely studied, lots of Available info. Supports more favorable test levels and is a robust adaptogen. Promotes a calmer, more stable mood IMO as well. The new PES Erase Pro has a special Ashwaganda extract called KSM-66 in it - comes with a free LJ100 too :)

Dont forget to use AM5 on top of these sales where the discount is applied automatically, every bit counts!
I like the fact that you can use coupon code on top of the sales . Alot of sites are wont honor coupons on top of sales . This Friday before I place my order ill pm you wat i want to double check that you have it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the fact that you can use coupon code on top of the sales . Alot of sites are wont honor coupons on top of sales . This Friday before I place my order ill pm you wat i want to double check that you have it.
Please do, we've got lots on sale so poke around... C&P is 20% off too and has a sweet single ingredient product called AMPED if u need a boost ;)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please do, we've got lots on sale so poke around... C&P is 20% off too and has a sweet single ingredient product called AMPED if u need a boost ;)
I picked that up a couple weeks ago and it was great in the beginning. By the 3rd or 4th time I used it though (only using it twice a week), tolerance had already set in. Now up to 250mg with 200mg caffeine and that feels weak. Argh.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I picked that up a couple weeks ago and it was great in the beginning. By the 3rd or 4th time I used it though (only using it twice a week), tolerance had already set in. Now up to 250mg with 200mg caffeine and that feels weak. Argh.
Any way you would ever add in ephedrine?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm going to need an natty coach just to make sure I don't adding anything I shouldn't be adding in lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMP is known to build tolerance quick. Adding noots to it is insane...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Supplements 32
Supplements 190
Supplements 6
Volvo140G Company Promotions 76