Great deal on dmz4.0

clk

clk

Awards
Have either of you tried the 4.0 version? I've done 3.0. Just curious about this one in comparison

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have either of you tried the 4.0 version? I've done 3.0. Just curious about this one in comparison
I have not but I've used every compound in it in a stack similar and I can say it will be a night and day experience. 4.0 is much milder and can be safely run much longer. It doesn't have the toxicity of 3.0, won't raise BP to the same degree, gyno will be much less likely, lethargy will be less, and increases in size and strength will be much less dramatic. Gains will however be more keep able and libido will be better on cycle.

3.0, like all the hard methyl anabolics that are banned now, should really be stacked on top of testosterone, or at least another androgen. The 4andro and epi Andro in 4.0 provides this test/dht base with the SARM Ostarine doing most of the anabolic work and the natural ingredient Laxogenin thrown in for giggles.

Not that I'm advising this, but I PERSONALLY would be comfortable running this for 8-12 weeks if I had enough bottles, provided I'm doing a full proper SERM-based PCT.

clk

clk

Awards
Hmm... I'm looking for a decent cycle. Nothing extreme. Just something simple with decent gains to run during my smolov program.

clk

clk

Awards
How would you structure your pct on 4.0? Same as 3.0?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm... I'm looking for a decent cycle. Nothing extreme. Just something simple with decent gains to run during my smolov program.
I'd get 3 bottles and take 3 caps a day for 60 days if it were me, but my body weight is 235-240. If you're closer to 170 you might be as well off w 2 caps. Diet entirely dependent, I'd look for 5-10lbs and possibly leaner. This stack has a good base like I said so it's ready to go. Grab a bottle of BLR Letrone at a cap/night and you're set beside your PCT. If you naturally have low estro and body fat and gyno is never a concern then ignore the Letrone, but I always hold some water on Ostarine.

clk

clk

Awards
I'm 6'5 260 lol. I was taking 3 caps of 2.0 on my last cycle. I'll definitely get the letrone. I've had gyno before. ? I do naturally have low fat. Unfortunately I'm ectomorphic.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm 6'5 260 lol. I was taking 3 caps of 2.0 on my last cycle. I'll definitely get the letrone. I've had gyno before. I do naturally have low fat. Unfortunately I'm ectomorphic.
I'm extremely impressed w Letrone so far, it is very strong for a plant/natural AI. Get Diesels E2X is very good too, but we don't sell it and Letrone at 1 cap is about as strong as 2 caps of E2X so it's also a better value for sure. I've never noticed a difference w any other OTC AIs currently available.

I realize finances are going to be the limiting issue here, but IML mentions that very advanced users may wish to go as high as 6 caps/day. So at your size 3-4 is the way to go likely. If you want more bang than that I'd add Olympus UK's Legend at 1-3 caps/day on top vs buying more 4.0 as we sell it for $25 a bottle currently and it's a very potent anabolic and dirt cheap.

3 bottles of SDMZ 4.0 and 2 bottles of LGD over 60 days will produce some great gains for someone your weight while being very low side.

clk

clk

Awards
I feel like I'm hijacking this thread. Sorry. But you can tell me to shut up lol.
Ended up buying two bottles of 4.0 and letrone. Just going to run 3 caps of 4.0 a day and one letrone. Pct I was thinking OL super pct and clomid. Is that a sufficient pct? I'm no expert. So I just have to ask.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I feel like I'm hijacking this thread. Sorry. But you can tell me to shut up lol.
Ended up buying two bottles of 4.0 and letrone. Just going to run 3 caps of 4.0 a day and one letrone. Pct I was thinking OL super pct and clomid. Is that a sufficient pct? I'm no expert. So I just have to ask.
Sounds like a fine pct to me. I used super alongside my serm and noticed a huge difference from just serm on its own. Really helps. I might even pick up two bottles so that it can continue to work its magic after pct is over. Alphamax is also a great pct buddy alongside serm.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No worries we wanna help however we can. You should be g2g honestly - sides should be low, pct should be a breeze, and gains will be pleasant. I'd split the 3 caps up - Ostarine has a 24 hour half life so it can all be dosed at once but because of the andros it will work better split up. And don't take within 6 hours of bed ideally as they might mess w sleep. If you train after work I'd do bfast lunch and preworkout. If morning either bfast lunch and dinner or 2 pre and 1 6-8 hours later.