*NEW* HyperMax XT by Performax Labs 30% OFF at NUTRIVERSE

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reformulated goodness!

Check it out.... we stim junkies loved the original, let's see what Performax has for us this go around!

Use code HYPERMAX30 at checkout and save a whopping 30% off!!!!

HyperMax XT by Performax Labs

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adizzle1 cubsfan815 double s

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell of a deal for an awesome product!! Less then $25 for a brand new kick ass pre workout, cant beat it!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
boo yah!

running this deal til next Wednesday guys. there's a few logs rolling in - check it out!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is an initial review from one of the loggers, and for $25 a unit you cannot beat it!!!

Sorry for the delay.
So initial thoughts/experiences with HyperMax XT:

This stuff freaking delivers!!! I killed my 2 hour legs workout with such ease and killer energy! The energy was a clean, smooth energy and still hasn't fully worn off and it's been 3 hours since I finished my workout. The energy was so great I even threw in a quick 1 hour chest workout too!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we get a label? Would love to see the details on this

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cubsfan815 beat me to the punch!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Label looks solid, might have to give this a run!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one more day on this sale broze, mix up that stale pwo mix with a new one!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So 1 scoop is all that's needed ?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It depends on stim tolerance, so 1-2 scoops but even with 1 scoop your getting 2g Citrulline, 1g Glycerol, .5g Agmatine so pumps are still very strong!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Does the hypermax30 code still work?

Sorry I just realised I'm too late.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Put an order in for some hypermax and oxymax. Can't wait to try it out.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 1 scoop is all that's needed ?
Did you ever use the version with AMP?

I will give my honest feedback in terms of focus/energy. With the older version, 1.5 scoops was my sweet spot. Keep in mind, I am very stim tolerant. 1.5 scoops of the new version I would say was just shy of giving me the same energy/focus as the AMP version. With that said, if you were a 1 scooper of the older version, you would probably enjoy 1-1.5 scoops.

Put an order in for some hypermax and oxymax. Can't wait to try it out.
Nice man, OxyMax XT is great!

rafy99

Awards
Just got my Shipment! 3 tubs! First test drive going on today! Lets see how it goes!

rafy99

Awards
Well ill start with this. I was fully asleep before i got a call which woke me up. Figured id get my ass up and hit the gym. Its been approx 10 mins since i took my first serving (1 fully loaded scoop) and am now feeling that slight tingly sensation (which i love) but at the same time not overbearing. Lets see how this transitions into the workout.

Ps: Watermelom Flavor. I used about 16 oz of water. Might have been too much since it tasted a bit diluted. Ill drop down to 8 or 10 oz tomorrow to better judge the taste but mixability was on point!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well ill start with this. I was fully asleep before i got a call which woke me up. Figured id get my ass up and hit the gym. Its been approx 10 mins since i took my first serving (1 fully loaded scoop) and am now feeling that slight tingly sensation (which i love) but at the same time not overbearing. Lets see how this transitions into the workout.

Ps: Watermelom Flavor. I used about 16 oz of water. Might have been too much since it tasted a bit diluted. Ill drop down to 8 or 10 oz tomorrow to better judge the taste but mixability was on point!
Yep, 1 scoop with about 8-10oz, 16oz would water it down too much. Most users should be perfect with 1 scoop but your real stimulant tolerant people may want to venture into the 2 scoop range!