Biggest sale in IronMagLabs history!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IronMagLabs EpiTren, Halo Extreme and DecaDrol are explicitly listed by chemical nomenclature in the ban. By law the president has 10 days to sign this into law after passing by the Senate. That means anytime before December 21st these will become scheduled steroids by the DEA. We will immediately stop selling these products when the bill is signed. That can happen as early as December 15th. However we don't know if Obama will be golfing or working Monday.

SDMZ3 and M-STEN are not explicitly listed in the bill but they are implied. The future of these two products looks bad.

All IML andro's look safe at this time.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IronMagLabs just slashed pricing AGAIN!

With the buy 3 get one free + 25% off + free shipping over $200 + the base pricing slashed this is OVER a 60% SAVINGS from last week on all PH's and designers!!!

I have NEVER seen pricing this low in IronMagLabs history!

Discount code = PHBAN

BUY NOW!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
So I just save on shipping and handling pretty much lol what a rip off

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I just save on shipping and handling pretty much lol what a rip off
No the savings is WAY more than that. the IML designers and PH's are literally about 60% off from what they were a week ago.

Buy 3 get one free + 25% off and this is on already discounted base pricing. If you want free shipping also then you need to buy $200 of product but you can get the other discounts without spending the $200 brother.

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
Going to need to cut a little deeper before I bite.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish we could brother but we are listing 3 of our products at or within cents of our cost. With free shipping over $200 we are taking a loss on those three.

We want to stay in business and bring out new and innovative products down the road.

Anyway, I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. There are some killer deals out there today brother.

ENP

Awards
Dont bite into the nonsense, those prices are reasonable. Not worth killing yourself over scavengers.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We dropped the base price last night and suspended the coupon code for Halo, DecaDrol and EpiTren. Most guys are buying $200 worth of prods to get free shipping. The PHBAN code still works for the other IML products.

Halo, DecaDrol and EpiTren is being sold within cents of our cost.

made2last

Awards
We dropped the base price last night and suspended the coupon code for Halo, DecaDrol and EpiTren. Most guys are buying $200 worth of prods to get free shipping. The PHBAN code still works for the other IML products.

Halo, DecaDrol and EpiTren is being sold within cents of our cost.
Did u guys suspend the buy 3 get one free deal?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Are sales going to drop on super dmz 3.0 again? I was about to order the 4 bottles but once it shot up it was out of my financial range.. :(

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are sales going to drop on super dmz 3.0 again? I was about to order the 4 bottles but once it shot up it was out of my financial range.. :(
Not anytime soon. Our focus is on selling the Halo, DecaDrol and EpiTren. We are about 400 orders behind as I type this. Its going to be another VERY long day. Thank you for your patience.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Not anytime soon. Our focus is on selling the Halo, DecaDrol and EpiTren. We are about 400 orders behind as I type this. Its going to be another VERY long day. Thank you for your patience.
I bet, pandemonium ! appreciate the hard work.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I ordered 4 of each today :)

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Quit typing and fill those orders! Lol

J/k brother. Maybe...

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
In that case, what would happen should the bill be signed before the orders are shipped? Will they still be filled?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In that case, what would happen should the bill be signed before the orders are shipped? Will they still be filled?
We will stop orders the day the bill is signed but the shipping guys are going to work longer hours to make sure everyone is taken care of.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
We will stop orders the day the bill is signed but the shipping guys are going to work longer hours to make sure everyone is taken care of.
Thanks bro. You guys are as legit as they come.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
What's the dosing on epitren RX. Didn't see any info really on your site.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Scratch that ^^ picture popped up.
Put 3in the cart but PHBAN code didn't work..

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Scratch that ^^ picture popped up.
Put 3in the cart but PHBAN code didn't work..

Halo, DecaDrol and EpiTren is being sold close to our cost.

made2last

Awards
Thanks HeavyIron, I ordered 4 Epitren, excited about using something that works LOL

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
This is a great deal which if those 3 is the most potent ?

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
EpiTren, HaloExtreme,Decadrol if u had to choose wich one to stock up on wich one would it be ?

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I'm an EpiTren fan myself. 3-6 caps daily with the right training program and nutrition and gains come easy.
looks like that's what I'm going for then , is it comparable to DMZ thats all I really run

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deca-drol
Halo Extreme
Epi tren

Can two of those be stacked together? and what other compounds stack well with the aforementioned compounds?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks like that's what I'm going for then , is it comparable to DMZ thats all I really run
Its Epi and Tren blended brother. These compounds are dose dependent. If you want more effect, up the dose.

IML does not advise anyone using more than the recommended dose.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Deca-drol
Halo Extreme
Epi tren

Can two of those be stacked together? and what other compounds stack well with the aforementioned compounds?
I'm a 4-andro guy myself. 4-andro converts to Testosterone which supports positive mood, energy and libido. Any of those will stack VERY well with 4-andro.

To answer you more directly though, yes any of those 3 may be stacked if you are an experienced user.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a 4-andro guy myself. 4-andro converts to Testosterone which supports positive mood, energy and libido. Any of those will stack VERY well with 4-andro. To answer you more directly though, yes any of those 3 may be stacked if you are an experienced user.
how about with Msten and dmz? which of those 3 compounds will stack well with MSTEN or dmZ for different cycles?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how about with Msten and dmz? which of those 3 compounds will stack well with MSTEN or dmZ for different cycles?
Its tough to say. They all stack with other steroids. I guess if I had to pick one I would choose EpiTren.

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Bout to stock up on EpiTren ...Quick question so you will still carry you're other Prohormones after the Ban like DMZ? Or only for a while after the Ban ..

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bout to stock up on EpiTren ...Quick question so you will still carry you're other Prohormones after the Ban like DMZ? Or only for a while after the Ban ..
SDMZ3 and M-STEN are still going to be sold until all the stock is gone. We have a LOT!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Boss just e-mailed me. IronMagLabs Halo Extreme and EpiTren are almost gone. There are 1,500 units of DecaDrol but about 255 pending orders so it looks like we are getting close to blowing everything out.

Big thanks to everyone who supports us at Anabolic Minds!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
SDMZ3 and M-STEN are still going to be sold until all the stock is gone. We have a LOT!
so why don't ya discount it again so you can sell more? iwould buy it if it was a little cheaper ;)

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so why don't ya discount it again so you can sell more? iwould buy it if it was a little cheaper ;)
Honestly we cannot keep up with the current demand. Our shipping guys are buried in orders.

made2last

Awards
This has been crazy, its similar to pill junkies robbing pharmacies at gun point lol