20% off PH ban liquidation - Orbitnutrition

steppinRazor

Awards
waiting for the straight up $5-10 bottles, like when the SD ban hit.
I pretty much stick to injectables these days but wouldnt mind a little stock pile of some epi

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Doesn't work fyi
Just tried it myself and it is working
BAN20 all caps

Will only apply to PH products, if certain PH's are not adding the discount let me know and we will sort it out

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
waiting for the straight up $5-10 bottles, like when the SD ban hit.
I pretty much stick to injectables these days but wouldnt mind a little stock pile of some epi
this might not work. Last time there was a grace period. I am holding out though as well hoping that it will fall that low

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
this might not work. Last time there was a grace period. I am holding out though as well hoping that it will fall that low
You think retailers want to lose even more money? Gracing period or not they'd be throwing bottles out at that point, so might as well run to their factory and take their trash!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You think retailers want to lose even more money? Gracing period or not they'd be throwing bottles out at that point, so might as well run to their factory and take their trash!
Lol dumpster diving for pills

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, stocked up some. Between what I have and what I'm getting, should be plenty of orals for several years at least. Hopefully there will be some real fire sales, but either way I'll be fine.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Since it will be considered a controlled substance at that point might as well just spend your money on Test, Winny, tren, dbol etc. they all will be in the same category.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since it will be considered a controlled substance at that point might as well just spend your money on Test, Winny, tren, dbol etc. they all will be in the same category.
I'll def be looking at the oils at some point, but you have to look at cost/effect on the orals. When I can get epi at the doses I use cheaper and more reliable than winny, and it's much more specific to my needs, why would I bother with UGL winny, ever? And dbol isn't any more impressive than a lot of the solid orals like DMZ, which is dirt cheap as well. Bonus, buy some of the older epi out there and sit on it for half a decade: voila, homemade Phera.

IMO ph/ds never replaced injectables, just a lot of great oral options for solo or stacking purposes. This mainly sucks for the recreational user; it doesn't really change much for the serious athlete. They were always going to have to use black market oils.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yeah, at the prices right now and where they may be at in the morning. I do like Test with Clen and Proviron. And Test and Tbol was nice run too.
I'm a big fan of DMZ for sure. Was hoping to get Quad Methyl Xtreme dirt cheap but no one is discounting it that I can find.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, at the prices right now and where they may be at in the morning. I do like Test with Clen and Proviron. And Test and Tbol was nice run too.
I'm a big fan of DMZ for sure. Was hoping to get Quad Methyl Xtreme dirt cheap but no one is discounting it that I can find.
Just stack IML SDMZ3 and DecaDrol. That will fire up the gains!

DaKine

Awards
I'll def be looking at the oils at some point, but you have to look at cost/effect on the orals. When I can get epi at the doses I use cheaper and more reliable than winny, and it's much more specific to my needs, why would I bother with UGL winny, ever? And dbol isn't any more impressive than a lot of the solid orals like DMZ, which is dirt cheap as well. Bonus, buy some of the older epi out there and sit on it for half a decade: voila, homemade Phera.

IMO ph/ds never replaced injectables, just a lot of great oral options for solo or stacking purposes. This mainly sucks for the recreational user; it doesn't really change much for the serious athlete. They were always going to have to use black market oils.
Very good post. Just want to add that these designers you kinda know what you are getting as opposed to not being 100% sure with UGL

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm torn on wether to buy now with the 20% or wait another day & hope for more.
If it was 30-40% off Id spend 500 easy.
OL tr3n please!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Just tried it myself and it is working
BAN20 all caps

Will only apply to PH products, if certain PH's are not adding the discount let me know and we will sort it out
Ultradrol Elite is not working with coupon code

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
What are you guys getting :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I just got...

4 Brawns
2 Nasty Masses
4 Deca Drols

Lol

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Really want some brawn and diabolix but hate paying shipping and wa state sales tax. If they go any lower I am in though!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Really want some brawn and diabolix but hate paying shipping and wa state sales tax. If they go any lower I am in though!
Not gonna happen at orbit and they are close to being out of stock.

Just thought I would let you know!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$23 for Formabolic is pretty nice

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
$23 for Formabolic is pretty nice
thinking about getting some but then realized I won't be running PH/DS' or SARMS in the future so I'm not sure what it'd do solo

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
thinking about getting some but then realized I won't be running PH/DS' or SARMS in the future so I'm not sure what it'd do solo
You can run form at 2 pumps.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
2 pumps is like a PH
1 pump is like an AI
ooooh 2pumps=4servings though right? Will look into logs before deciding. Too much low E kills me

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
ooooh 2pumps=4servings though right? Will look into logs before deciding. Too much low E kills me
Yah that's correct. Depends on the brand I think.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
For the RxPharma BOGO deals, do you add 1 to the cart or 2? If it's 1 qty then 2 will be sent?

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
All bogos we will send the extra bottle. So if you put 1 in your cart we will ship you two. Limited supply left.