*Increases energy
*Sublingual delivery for maximum bioavailiability

FOR ONLY $20!
GET IT NOW!

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Interesting read but there isn't any details about ingredients.

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Interesting read but there isn't any details about ingredients.
I would like to know the ingredients as well. Is it a blend of 3,3 diiodo and 3,5 diiodo like TT-33, or is it one or the other, and why?

jxn

Awards
I am skeptical of this product. There is no label information anywhere on the site, and the M&M support operator I talked to on their chat didn't give me a straight answer about dosage, servings, etc.

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am skeptical of this product. There is no label information anywhere on the site, and the M&M support operator I talked to on their chat didn't give me a straight answer about dosage, servings, etc.
Here is a link to the product in the store.
It has the supplement facts and dosing in the information.

http://mind-and-muscle.myshopify.com/products/t2

Check it out!

jxn

Awards
Now that I can see the label and dosing information, I have to say this product does look like a much better value than any of the other similar thyroid-based products. I just ordered some since it's only $20 and I have an 18% off coupon. Hope this works better than the 3,3 and the products that only contain minimal amounts of 3,5 relative to the 3,3.

jxn

Awards
Does anyone know if L-Tyrosine should be avoided when taking 3,5 products like T2? I remember hearing this years ago when Gaspari came out with Thyrotabs. I am currently taking Green Magnitude as a creatine, so I wasn't sure if I should drop this when I start taking T2?