TTA500 in stock

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
I saw this and I was originally really stoked about it. However, I am still shaky about making this purchase. The last bottles of TTA that I purchased (sometime in 2012) were already expired when I received them so I am pretty positive that these bottles will be way past their expiration date as well since I know SNS has not produced any new bottles. If they stated and showed the EXP Date I would be all over this.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I saw this and I was originally really stoked about it. However, I am still shaky about making this purchase. The last bottles of TTA that I purchased (sometime in 2012) were already expired when I received them so I am pretty positive that these bottles will be way past their expiration date as well since I know SNS has not produced any new bottles. If they stated and showed the EXP Date I would be all over this.
Rest assure They will not be expired my friend. I apologize that you received some expired bottles in 2012. I don't believe it would make a difference with this particular product however if you order and receive any more expired TTA contact an SNS rep like myself via PM or email and we will get it sorted out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up two myself!

Reactions: mw1
gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
Holy crap!!! THANK You So very much I had no idea that TTA was back in production. I thought that the medical and corporate industry got their greedy hands on this supplement to use it for pharmaceutical research and market it to thicken their wallets...I guess they just gave up on it??? Anyone have any idea what happened here?

Im just surprised since I know this product has a great effect on weight loss and I was sure I was never going to get to use it again.

Putting in an order now.

Reactions: mw1
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap!!! THANK You So very much I had no idea that TTA was back in production. I thought that the medical and corporate industry got their greedy hands on this supplement to use it for pharmaceutical research and market it to thicken their wallets...I guess they just gave up on it??? Anyone have any idea what happened here?

Im just surprised since I know this product has a great effect on weight loss and I was sure I was never going to get to use it again.

Putting in an order now.
It's one final run before it's gone for good. I don't know the story as to why it is going away though.

L

lava135

Awards
Quick question - I read somewhere that TTA is limited taking it as a standalone and that's why DCP added salvia - or something to that effect. Any truth to this?

EDIT: Here's the snippet: TTA on it's own is limited though due to the enzyme DGAT. This is 'upregulated' by TTA and requires another ingredient (Salvia Miltiorrhiza);

Last edited: