SHR 9/20 Sling Shot To A Bigger Bench PLUS Making Living To The Age Of 250 A Reality

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
SHR 9/20 @ 9:00AM PT / 12:00PM ET

Sling Shot To A Bigger Bench Press PLUS Brooks Kubik's Birthday Present To You PLUS Living To The Age Of 250: Anti-Aging For The Masses

Guest: Mark Bell & Brooks Kubik & Aubrey de Grey

Listen LIVE using the LIVE Player above

Norcal Mike

Norcal Mike

Awards
Carl, excellent interview of Aubrey de Grey. You asked perfect questions for this expert. I'd like to dispute Abrey's dismissal of diet as a potential way to add 30 years to one's life. I believe that following a paleo diet (and lifestyle*) versus a lifetime of the SAD can certainly result in a +30 lifespan for some. Perhaps many could benefit that much if we decentralized food production and moved away from highly-processed foods.

*Ok, that's a big caveat, but it complements the diet part and is still distinguished from Aubrey's "medical" solution.

Awesome show, Carl.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Carl, excellent interview of Aubrey de Grey. You asked perfect questions for this expert. I'd like to dispute Abrey's dismissal of diet as a potential way to add 30 years to one's life. I believe that following a paleo diet (and lifestyle*) versus a lifetime of the SAD can certainly result in a +30 lifespan for some. Perhaps many could benefit that much if we decentralized food production and moved away from highly-processed foods.

*Ok, that's a big caveat, but it complements the diet part and is still distinguished from Aubrey's "medical" solution.

Awesome show, Carl.
I got to meet Aubrey here in Louisville last weekend. I told him that I didn't agree with a few of his comments including the importance of telomere lengthening and its potential on cancer. He's brilliant.. but not completely correct about everything IMHO.. thanks for listening..