Androvar

  1. Androvar


    Has anyone tried Androvar by Hard Rock??


  2. Subbed as I'm curious too.
    •   
       


  3. Apparently nobody cares lol

    Bump for some hope on some info on this!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jglove View Post
    Has anyone tried Androvar by Hard Rock??
    Just used it this morning. 300mg Preworkout. Androvar is legit for sure. I was just telling someone that I'm not sure if it their Liposomal release or what, but I swear it has a bigger kick than other Epiandros at equivalent dosage.
    •   
       


  5. You running on cycle support?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jglove View Post
    You running on cycle support?
    I have a log going here:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296571

  7. I guess I should have specified, my log is not just for Epiandro. It's primarily for the S23. Epiandro is just the base for now. Since you asked what on cycle support was being used, I just linked you to show you what I'm currently researching altogether which included that info.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Just used it this morning. 300mg Preworkout. Androvar is legit for sure. I was just telling someone that I'm not sure if it their Liposomal release or what, but I swear it has a bigger kick than other Epiandros at equivalent dosage.
    I just recently purchased androvar again and i noticed its capsules now instead of tablets. when did they change that and why if anyone knows

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    I just recently purchased androvar again and i noticed its capsules now instead of tablets. when did they change that and why if anyone knows
    Not sure when they did it. I also had the tablets and not the capsules. I'm wondering if it's due to the addition of Bergamottin which I don't think was in the formula you and I had as tablets. I could be wrong though, but that's my guess. Maybe it has quicker absorption this way?

  10. just curious

  11. i am probably going to check out the vicious labs. Seems like its popular around here and pretty good prices there. love the labels as well.
  12. Androvar


    Quote Originally Posted by jtbull View Post
    i am probably going to check out the vicious labs. Seems like its popular around here and pretty good prices there. love the labels as well.
    Androvar has tons of great feedback on our site and from some threads on the forums. I love Epi andro and it is a great product to stack and always helps me with hardness and vascularity. I run it with most cycles
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Not sure when they did it. I also had the tablets and not the capsules. I'm wondering if it's due to the addition of Bergamottin which I don't think was in the formula you and I had as tablets. I could be wrong though, but that's my guess. Maybe it has quicker absorption this way?
    Pretty much right on point with that.

    As much as liposomal is hyped up, it seems to perform just as well as using bergamottin with the phs.

    That's not to say that liposomal isn't good, just saying with PHs it seems to be on par with bergamottin.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hdrol/Androvar Cycle?
    By Rk6187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2015, 03:51 PM
  2. Running androvar with osta shred?
    By metallifter87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-15-2015, 09:02 AM
  3. More is Better Witrh AndroVar!
    By mountainman33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-20-2015, 12:44 PM
  4. Epi + Androvar 6 week cycle questions.
    By SJG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2015, 03:44 PM
  5. androvar vs lg sciences epiandro?
    By manup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2015, 10:12 AM
Log in
Log in