Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Strong Supplements to the AM family!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you AM!!!

We look forward to being a part of your great site and community. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to get involved and we look forward to serving all of you.

Fred - Strong Supplements

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn....my main supplier just arrived at AM....big welcome!!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NICE! Damn glad to see a friendly face. Stay in touch edje007, we have some surprises in store.

Thank you for connecting.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Len still with you guys?
Hey wicked, hell ya he is still with us, now he's crackn' whips and kickn' ass. All that aside, Len's a good guy and still working hard making sure the customers are getting the best.

Its been a good welcome coming to AM, feels like coming home.

Thank you!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome back!
Thank you for the kind welcome tsclick! Although this is our first time on AM it feels like we've been here all along! Look forward to having you checkout what's happening here. Check back early next week we have some surprises.

Thank you again...

Fred

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You guys are my number one supplement supply shop. It's good to see you guys here.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You guys should have been here along time ago! What's up?

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Hey Strong Supplement's, placed an order with you guys and within 9 days had it here in West Aus. Great work, I'll be buying more from you guys.
Cheers
Trav

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey Strong Supplement's, placed an order with you guys and within 9 days had it here in West Aus. Great work, I'll be buying more from you guys. Cheers Trav
Yeah man their international delivery is awesome compared to other places. I always get my orders from them within 10-12 days here in qld.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah man their international delivery is awesome compared to other places. I always get my orders from them within 10-12 days here in qld.
What's the cost of shipping compared to NP?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It depends on what you order as its based on the weight and speed of the order (priority/express/1st class etc). Our website will tell you your choices and costs during the checkout process so I would hop on over and take a look. Hope that helps. Thanks for your interest.

And Trav and Lukef2000 thanks for your order!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are you guys picking up Olympus labs?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
any luck of having a phenomenal Labor Day sale?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We may just have to have one! Make sure your subscribed to our email specials, that's where we will notify people of the Labor Day Sale. Thanks.
any luck of having a phenomenal Labor Day sale?

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Hadn't made any orders recently, especially with the falling Aussie dollar. But I ordered from you blokes and it arrived about 1 week later...that's great, and everything made it through customs. And cheers for the email letting me know it had been delivered.

I'll order again soon, need some protein.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hadn't made any orders recently, especially with the falling Aussie dollar. But I ordered from you blokes and it arrived about 1 week later...that's great, and everything made it through customs. And cheers for the email letting me know it had been delivered. I'll order again soon, need some protein.
sounds good brotha!! Yeah that's awesome international shipping time. Glad you're a satisfied customer :)