Just did 1st pin, few questions

dingling

Awards
Ok, so i stuck the pin in my ass cheek, easy as hell. I couldnt feel a thing, it was just kinda akward in that position. But anyway, when you aspirate, how hard do you have to pull back? I was pulling pretty hard and got some air bubbles. Is this ok to push back in? Also, do i need to be pulling this hard? Thanks.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
air bubble are natural.. and yes it is hard to pull with it stuck in your ass cheek... LOL..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You'll experience some pressure/tension when trying to aspirate, since you're essentially in an air-tight spot trying to fill it with oil-based hormone..

I put a dart in my delt afew day ago, just an empty one to see how it felt doing it myself.. I experienced this pressure as it entered.. Kinda like air was pushing the pin back out of the muscle..

I'm weird and I like to experiment, so what? :D

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
yea air bubbles are normal it is blood that you need to be aware of and Kudos to you for aspirating so many people dont do it

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If the tip of the needle is a vessel the amount of pressure needed to draw blood into the syringe is very little. You don't have to apply so much pressure as to draw air bubbles into the barrel.

Chemo

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I thought he was meaning the tiny ones you get most of the time when you aspirate.. not a big one..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did I mention I liked the way the pin felt? Is it weird that it feels good? :D

dingling

Awards
Thanks guy. I was shocked at how easy and painless it is, as i was kinda dreading this moment. But all in all its no biggie.

dingling

Awards
Also, have any of you guys done hamstring injects? Sitting in a chair w/ your feet flat on the floor and hitting them from underneath. Theres a nice chunk of meat there (and its easy to get to), but ive never heard of anyone doing this.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Also, have any of you guys done hamstring injects? Sitting in a chair w/ your feet flat on the floor and hitting them from underneath. Theres a nice chunk of meat there (and its easy to get to), but ive never heard of anyone doing this.
'

too many nerves to deal with..... highly suggest not attempting it, since there are so many other areas you could hit
Sage

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
would not do that type of inject.. as sage said to many nerves and there is a main blood vessel in that area.. if I remember correctly