bridging wit SD plz plz help 3big questions pls help

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok i got serms and everything for pct i got no sides and im almost done with week two of h-drol and epi and im not noticing anything big
epi-40mg
h-drol-50mg
fura-200mg

im 225lbs now 6'1"

now heres the questions

1. can i run 5weeks insteead of 4 weeks since most gains come in week 4?
2. after week 4 run 1week of md-drol at 10mg and drop the others?
3. run epi at 40mg and bump h50 at 75mg week 3 and 100mg week 4?

Can i get some good advice on all three.?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well you CAN do any of that, but if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i really wanna do the SD thing, but im not so sure how safe that would be on my body? besides that i might go on off raising h50 andor running both for 5 weeks

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely not bridge a stack into SD. You probably won't get a pound out of that 1 week using SD. For your weight, I would run H-drol at 100mg. But i'm not so sure as you are stacking it.

I would run H-drol for 5 weeks, but again you are stacking it and I don't want to give you faulty advice.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Bro you should be noticing a lot from the cycle you are on, I know this is repeated but is ur diet and training in check? one week of mdrol wont do much i think it will be a waste halodrol needs to be run at 75 mg minimun anyways but you are running three coumpounds and not seeing results something is not right.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i do have apump throught the whole day, and strenght is way up
and trust me my diet is 100% i got to school for exercise science i know a thing or too abou that but thanks for asking bro. alot of ppl tend to mess up on that thanks

umm well im not done with week 2 and from wat i know both compondes kick in week 3-4 right?

and i am kicking halo up to 75mg week 3 and 4 will be 100mg since my weight is 225, but epi i will keep at 40mg i will not go into 50mg.

................. i just need nutra to get it in stock loll

Motox

Awards
  • Established
sounds good bro Halo really shines at a higher dose I love it. I wouldnt do the sd bridge just because it doesnt seem worth it but will it kill u if you try, no.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey u guys thanks for the info, u guys want me to log my week 3-5 on epi and halo? at 40mg and 100mg? btw
i think **** kicked in today my arms seem bigger then usual and i had a big arm workout 2 days ago. they seem bigger same with my lats

Motox

Awards
  • Established
No prob im glad things are working for you. Best of luck