So What Board Sponsor is Coming Out With a Credible Source of Bulk 1-DHEA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
Just like the title states. 1-DHEA.

Who can bring a credible bulk source besides Ergopharm? Right now I only trust Pat Arnold to make this stuff, but any taker want to start sourcing it?

This product is going to to be awesome! Remember the original 1-AD? Nuff Said

And do not confuse 1-DHEA with what AMS has been selling. Their product has been tested on numerous occasions with only about 10 percent of the product being true 1-DHEA, with the remainding product being nothing more than regular DHEA.

In Health,
Frank

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
And, just to clarify true 1-DHEA is a precursor to 1-TEST, or should I say, the new compound in the re-release of Ergopharms 1-AD

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And, just to clarify true 1-DHEA is a precursor to 1-TEST, or should I say, the new compound in the re-release of Ergopharms 1-AD
How is this legal?

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
this is true go to ergopharms website and it will be sold for like 70 something dollars per bottle, i hope someone comes out with it as well.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
If this is for real than Nutra should get get it..

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
1-DHEA (1-Androstenolone) is legal I guess. It converts to both 1-Adione & 1-Adiol which then convert to 1-Test. I'm way stoked about this since i saw awesome results in strength and mass, with practically no sides, at just 300mg/day with the original.

Attachments

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
Its tweaked DHEA. Under DSHEA, androstanes are okay.
Yes thats right, this will be perfectly legal DSHEA compliant.

Patrick Arnold did a limited run, and this is only being sold on his website. First come first serve.

I really hope nutra or custom can source a good quality 1-dhea powder.

Everyone remember the awesome results from 1-test?

:good:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is true go to ergopharms website and it will be sold for like 70 something dollars per bottle, i hope someone comes out with it as well.
At 70 bucks i'll pass.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Actually, PA said $79 a bottle. And you have to take more of the new1-AD. Just going on what I read on the other forum. If thats true I guess you need around 3-4 bottles for a cycle. On the upside, he said at the rite amount it should be just as potent as the old formula. Just wish the price would drop so I could afford to find out 1st hand. lol

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
At 70 bucks i'll pass.

Its not that bad of price, considering the fact it WILL put lean mass on you.

I'd rather pay 70 bucks on a bottle of something I know will work, rather than spending 70 bucks on two bottles of something like Leviathan Reloaded, where the ingredients are mediocre (tribulus and velvet bean extract) at best and the results are equally mediocre.

Anyways lets get back on to the subject of sourcing it.

Custom or Nutra? You game? A for sure way to drive traffic and sales to your sight :)

In Health,
Frank

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
Actually, PA said $79 a bottle. And you have to take more of the new1-AD. Just going on what I read on the other forum. If thats true I guess you need around 3-4 bottles for a cycle. On the upside, he said at the rite amount it should be just as potent as the old formula. Just wish the price would drop so I could afford to find out 1st hand. lol
I think of bodybuilding as my passion, my hobby if you will, so I dont mind spending 140 dollars on something that I enjoy in life.
-Frank

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not that bad of price, considering the fact it WILL put lean mass on you.

I'd rather pay 70 bucks on a bottle of something I know will work, rather than spending 70 bucks on two bottles of something like Leviathan Reloaded, where the ingredients are mediocre (tribulus and velvet bean extract) at best and the results are equally mediocre.

Anyways lets get back on to the subject of sourcing it.

Custom or Nutra? You game? A for sure way to drive traffic and sales to your sight :)

In Health,
Frank
Wow way to bash the company I rep for you douche. I have a funny feeling you won't be welcomed here.:FUfinger:

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
Wow way to bash the company I rep for you douche. I have a funny feeling you won't be welcomed here.:FUfinger:
Wow way to be mature and start spewing names!

I just think its comical you can bash prices of another companies product (your competitor). You obviously have a very narrow biased view, which is fine, but you dont need to express it, because it had nothing to do with the topic, which is sourcing this product. It's clear what you meant by your post. Its okay, though, I'm not judging you, or the company you "rep" for.

I wanted to keep this topic about sourcing bulk 1-dhea. So can we do that. As far as me being welcome here...I am so glad you think you are the entourage to "everyone" here.

-Frank

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I just think its comical you can bash prices of another companies product (your competitor). You obviously have a very narrow biased view, which is fine, but you dont need to express it, because it had nothing to do with the topic, which is sourcing this product. It's clear what you meant by your post. Its okay, though, I'm not judging you, or the company you "rep" for.

I wanted to keep this topic about sourcing bulk 1-dhea. So can we do that. As far as me being welcome here...I am so glad you think you are the entourage to "everyone" here.

-Frank
Sorry try again, I said i'll pass that is not bashing a product. Calling a product mediocre at best is bashing a product.

Are you a board sponsor here? No you are not.

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
And I wasnt bashing your company, you just need to stop reading between the lines and just read the lines.

I was just saying the ingredients in the aformentioned product from Palo Alto were mediocre, a dime a dozen if you will.

This just means you can get similiar formulas anywhere on the internet.

Dont take it to heart, "tripdog" do you need someone on an internet board to stroke your ego for you?

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
Sorry try again, I said i'll pass that is not bashing a product. Calling a product mediocre at best is bashing a product.

Are you a board sponsor here? No you are not.

No making comments like "how is this product legal" and " at 70 dollars I think I will pass" , are passive aggressive, snide ways of "bashing". Like I said, I dont care, I am not judging you I just wanted to keep this topic on subject, so you can leave the thread already.

No am I not a board sponsor, what does that have to do with my topic?

This is becoming very reptellian...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I wasnt bashing your company, you just need to stop reading between the lines and just read the lines.

I was just saying the ingredients in the aformentioned product from Palo Alto were mediocre, a dime a dozen if you will.

This just means you can get similiar formulas anywhere on the internet.

Dont take it to heart, "tripdog" do you need someone on an internet board to stroke your ego for you?
Tell me you are joking because your ignorance is simply unreal.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
No making comments like "how is this product legal" and " at 70 dollars I think I will pass" , are passive aggressive, snide ways of "bashing". Like I said, I dont care, I am not judging you I just wanted to keep this topic on subject, so you can leave the thread already.

No am I not a board sponsor, what does that have to do with my topic?

This is becoming very reptellian...

I wish i was a Rep because i would have said the same thing Trip did......no way in hell id pay $70 for a product where u have to buy 3-4 bottles just for one run.....and who even knows if this sh!t is going to be any good??

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Just like the title states. 1-DHEA.

Who can bring a credible bulk source besides Ergopharm? Right now I only trust Pat Arnold to make this stuff, but any taker want to start sourcing it?

This product is going to to be awesome! Remember the original 1-AD? Nuff Said

And do not confuse 1-DHEA with what AMS has been selling. Their product has been tested on numerous occasions with only about 10 percent of the product being true 1-DHEA, with the remainding product being nothing more than regular DHEA.

In Health,
Frank
ph's are f'ing child's play

man up and stick a needle in your ass like the big boys

1-ad? PFFFFFT!

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
And one more minor matter for Frank, if a cycle requires 3-4 bottles, at $70+ a pop, by my calculations that means $210-$280 dollars, not $140... But then, I never was too good at math.

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
Tell me you are joking because your ignorance is simply unreal.
Yes, totally joking friendo.

You can leave the thread now, so it can stay on topic. Thanks for stopping bye,

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
And one more minor matter for Frank, if a cycle requires 3-4 bottles, at $70+ a pop, by my calculations that means $210-$280 dollars, not $140... But then, I never was too good at math.
If thats the only thing you are using then your calculations are correct. Historically I used a 1AD or a 1-Test base with Test Cyp for amazing gains.

1AD or 1Test as a stand alone will require a higher dose, so do be prepared to fork over money if you want 3 or 4 bottles.

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
ph's are f'ing child's play

man up and stick a needle in your ass like the big boys

1-ad? PFFFFFT!

Some of the designers stack great with traditional steroids.

I have used 1AD and 1TEST type prosteroids stacked with Test Cyp and/or Sust 250 numerous times with amazing results.

-Frank

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you can get a bottle of m-drol for 20 bucks.......hmmmmm not a very hard choice to make. Its not that bad of price, considering the fact it WILL put lean mass on you.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
like i said, pin good ol test, skip the bs, pay $120 for 12-15 weeks, and make great gains off the REAL DEAL

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Some of the designers stack great with traditional steroids.

I have used 1AD and 1TEST type prosteroids stacked with Test Cyp and/or Sust 250 numerous times with amazing results.

-Frank
yeah maybe m1t.

you're gonna have to use a buttload of product just to get below avg to avg results.

dbol, winstrol, adrol, sh1t, maybe even var are all cheaper than a cycle of 1-ad

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
Or you can get a bottle of m-drol for 20 bucks.......hmmmmm not a very hard choice to make. Its not that bad of price, considering the fact it WILL put lean mass on you.
Is M-Drol a SuperDrol clone? There are so many clones out there these days.

If so, thats a great deal! Superdrol will put on some good size, but since its a 17 alpha-alkylated it will put some gnarly stress on the liver. Same holds true for most of the designer steroids out right now. I think there are only 2 or 3 designers out on the market right now that are not 17-AA. Winztrol to comes to mind.

With that said the good thing about 1-AD and the old 1-Test were the amazing strength and mass gains, with none of the hepatoxicty that happened with traditional methylated compounds.

-Frank

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
yeah maybe m1t.

you're gonna have to use a buttload of product just to get below avg to avg results.

dbol, winstrol, adrol, sh1t, maybe even var are all cheaper than a cycle of 1-ad

I've only been able to get dbol and anavar. the others were always hard to come across. Dbol always makes me strong as hell, but I never liked the excessive water weight. Also I never like knowing I was putting the excessive strain on my liver, but thats just my opinion.

Like I mentioned above 1-AD with test cyp or a test blend like sust 250 is a fun amazing stack.

I was wishing custom or nutra would be able to source the new 1-AD. You could buy a couple grams, throw it in a homemade transdermal and be on your way to a nice stack.

-Frank

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
bulk powder in a transdermal is the only way to go with this stuff. Many people dont take into account that gains off the old 1-ad were positively affected by the popular stack of 1-ad and 4-ad. No more 4-ad in the us so this will be a mild, but maintainable and safe gains even at 600 mgs a day for the experienced user, and best run over 6 weeks. Now in a transdermal you can cut that dose in about half. I do like the fact it is safer than many of the methyls. IMHO right now money is better allocated elsewhere.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can leave the thread now, so it can stay on topic.
AnabolicMinds.com Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ
If you are rep for a company and/or site owner that does not advertise here you are not permitted to post links or advertise in any way. This includes posting FAQ's and/or logs about your product in an attempt to advertise. Do not tell people to post logs for your company. If you receive the products for free for testing/logging purposes, do not bother to log it with their product descriptions and links. In fact, don't log it at all. Do not offer product testing as this is not your R&D department. Do not solicit through personal messages. Do not add links in your signature. You may not support your products and/or company here. Failure to follow these rules will result in the removal of posts and your posting permissions revoked

Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.
If you have business you would like to discuss with a sponsor or reatailer on this site then do so off-line. Ergo is not a sponsor on this board.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Yes thats right, this will be perfectly legal DSHEA compliant.

Patrick Arnold did a limited run, and this is only being sold on his website. First come first serve.

I really hope nutra or custom can source a good quality 1-dhea powder.

Everyone remember the awesome results from 1-test?

:good:

PA said its incredibly hard and expensive to make pure 1-DHEA powder, hence the reason AMS stuff is mainly 5-DHEA. If there are bulk powders coming I cant see them being that cheap.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bulk powder in a transdermal is the only way to go with this stuff. Many people dont take into account that gains off the old 1-ad were positively affected by the popular stack of 1-ad and 4-ad. No more 4-ad in the us so this will be a mild, but maintainable and safe gains even at 600 mgs a day for the experienced user, and best run over 6 weeks. Now in a transdermal you can cut that dose in about half. I do like the fact it is safer than many of the methyls. IMHO right now money is better allocated elsewhere.

1AD is best used orally. 1Test powder is what you want to use transdermally.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If thats the only thing you are using then your calculations are correct. Historically I used a 1AD or a 1-Test base with Test Cyp for amazing gains.

1AD or 1Test as a stand alone will require a higher dose, so do be prepared to fork over money if you want 3 or 4 bottles.
Im with TripDog!!!

For that much money I'll go buy Anavar and run that @ 100mg for 8 weeks :nutkick:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I trust Ergos products even though I can't afford them. I can't afford much anyway, might as well have something that will work that I can't afford.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I think of bodybuilding as my passion, my hobby if you will, so I dont mind spending 140 dollars on something that I enjoy in life.
-Frank

at 79.99 a bottle and 60 caps at 100mg. I think you will be spending much more than $140. Some will be buying it regardless but at that price I wont its too damn expensive.

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
AnabolicMinds.com Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQIf you have business you would like to discuss with a sponsor or reatailer on this site then do so off-line. Ergo is not a sponsor on this board.
Okay, not sure how that pertains to me at all. If anything it follows the rules.

I am asking one of your long time legit board sponsors "nutraplanet" to help source 1-dhea. Yes 1-dhea is made from ergopharm, can our boardrep nutraplanet get it what I was asking.
Never in any of my posts did I say anything about doing a log for this or marketing for ergopharm.

Please dont take this out of context.

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
Couldnt have said it better. Do you remember Avants Super 1+
:bow28:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

-Frank
Yeah, you want to remain on topic, yet you bash another great company and board sponsor in the process.

You are infact a douschbag. How 'bout that 1-DHEA? There, I'm on topic.

Oh, and the Green Lantern is too cool to be in your avatar. Take it off please ;)

Frank Ashford

Frank Ashford

Awards
You are infact a douschbag.

Thats "douche bag", not "douschbag".

Did you graduate from an online university too?

I'm glad you like green lantern, but thats actually ION in the avatar.

Is that you modeling in your avatar? Isnt that called narcissism? Do you have a picture of yourself hanging above your bed too?

So how about that 1-DHEA, bulk that is...

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
Thats "douche bag", not "douschbag".

Did you graduate from an online university too?

I'm glad you like green lantern, but thats actually ION in the avatar.

Is that you modeling in your avatar? Isnt that called narcissism? Do you have a picture of yourself hanging above your bed too?

So how about that 1-DHEA, bulk that is...
Listen,
Bulk 1-gyno, o sorry...dhea or not, respect is the key here homie, no need for the low blows like that, but we're all victims of it. You know we're all on here to help better ourselves but not by bashing others. My avator will kick your green lantern any day CHODE! Picture hanging above his bed? Who would think of that besides yourself? Maybe we shall question you.
Back up NIGCUA!!!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

-King Snickers

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Listen,
Bulk 1-gyno, o sorry...dhea or not, respect is the key here homie, no need for the low blows like that, but we're all victims of it. You know we're all on here to help better ourselves but not by bashing others. My avator will kick your green lantern any day CHODE! Picture hanging above his bed? Who would think of that besides yourself? Maybe we shall question you.
Back up NIGCUA!!!

YouTube - StinkMeaner - Nugga 2

-King Snickers
LOL! Hahahaha! I hope Frank has ass-whoopin' insurance... 'cause he's about to pay a large deductible.

Status
Not open for further replies.