a week into pct, will not have access to the gym for a week. What to do???

flw

flw

Awards
I'm about a week into pct from my havoc cycle and now I'm all of a sudden having to head out of town for a week, I will not have access to a gym. Anyone have any input on what I can do to stay productive with my training and not loose my hard earned gains by not hitting the gym for a week?

soldier08

Awards
push ups..pull ups..lunges...dips...there is actually alot you can do yo stay fit...be creative.

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
I'm about a week into pct from my havoc cycle and now I'm all of a sudden having to head out of town for a week, I will not have access to a gym. Anyone have any input on what I can do to stay productive with my training and not loose my hard earned gains by not hitting the gym for a week?
Are you staying in a hotel? I do a lot of business travel and I have found almost all hotels have some kind of equipment now days. Even if it is one of the cheesy multi-station machines it is better than nothing.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
it doesnt take much to keep my muscle hard:afro:

but on a serious note, u can do just about anything as far as a workout goes. keep the cals high and youll b fine

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Having a week off after a cycle isn't the worst thing in the world, keep your calories high, and you should keep your gain. Rest is important.

flw

flw

Awards
thanks all! I guess its not that hard to get a nice pump doing pushups, dips, lunges etc. I will keep my calories up and achieve a nice pump every night! :)
thanks again.