Test Prop, Tren Ace dosage question

fudgebutt

Awards
Hey all, new to the forum. This would be my fourth cycle, which I have researched heavily before deciding on. I've taken a very cautious approach to cycle design, but was left dissapointed with the results of my last cycle (600mg Test E, frontloaded with 2x normal dosage in the first week).

So I've begun my cycle with these dosages:

Test Prop 40mg ED
Tren Ace 40mg ED.

I'll be running the test about a week or two after finishing the tren, total cycle length may be 8 to 10 weeks... I'm undecided, because I'm waiting to see how the tren impacts me.

My question is this: credible posters on other forums have advocated using an even lower dosages of test, HRT levels of perhaps 20 to 30mg daily. The logic is that test is important to include, but also servces to amplify the Tren sides. Should I increase my Tren dosage to 50mg/ED, and lower the Prop dosage further?

From an economic perspective, I like the idea of dropping the Prop dosage and letting the tren do the real work. What are your experiences? Suggestions? I'm curious as hell!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
keep them the same. need the test to lessen sides.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Many people advise running test higher than tren, but I think running them in equal amounts would suffice. You're only running 280mg/wk of Test anyway...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Egh! I'd keep test the same or higher. Currently using 75mg tren ace/day and wishing I had more. A lot of people like the higher dose test to ensure a working penis (hehe), but in some tren can just make you mad horny!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I've heard both that Tren can make you impotent (ie: Tren D*ck) but my Spotter at the gym says it gives him 24/7 wood. So just another example of how these compounds affect everyone differently. By the way how much test are you running with your tren @ 75/day?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah man I've heard both that Tren can make you impotent (ie: Tren D*ck) but my Spotter at the gym says it gives him 24/7 wood. So just another example of how these compounds affect everyone differently. By the way how much test are you running with your tren @ 75/day?
1 gram. I think a lot of guys get the tren **** later in their tren run. I'm in week 4 and punishing the lady in my corner. :)