fina quest.

dalejmurphy

Awards
I'm getting ready to start a fina, syno(coverted to prop) here in a couple of weeks I'm thinking 75 mg eod to start because it's my first cycle, that seems to be the concensus around most of the board for a newbie, I've done a lot of research on the subject but I'm having a little trouble finding a solid dosage on the test prop, i've seen from 100 to 200 eod, any help would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
First cycle should be 500-600mg test/week, that's all.

dalejmurphy

Awards
thanks for the recommendation, I believe I will go with the test only cycle, I ordered my supplies for the conversion today.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you also have your Nolva or Clomid for post cycle

dalejmurphy

Awards
got the nolva waiting on the clomid before I begin, thanks for your advice on the post cycle, I also intend to run clen post so I can keep cals up without gaining much fat, Does clen really make a diffrence in this area(keeping the b/f gain to a minimum)

Nino

Awards
Assuming your test prop is 100mg/ml concentration, a doseage of 1.5ml/shot will work out to 525mg/week.

(7 days/week) * (150mg/shot) * (1shot/2 days)= 525 mg/week

I'm planning on a similar run for my first with:
75mg tren/eod (fina conv.)
150mg test prop/eod (syno conv.)

I'm thinking of between 8 and 12 weeks total length...you?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nino: that is a LONG time to be on tren, it shuts you down hard. You might want to think of doing a cycle along the lines of DC's cycles for pennies here And run it something like this:

1-4 fina/prop (~500mg/week)
5-6 prop (~300mg/week)
7-10 fina/prop (~500mg/week)
11-12 prop (~300mg/week)
post cycle immediately.

also: since this is your first post, it would be very helpful if you could give us some stats including your age and number of cycles you have done before.

ManBeast

Nino

Awards
Great suggestion MB.

Hopefully Dale dosent kick my ass for semi-hijacking, but since we're talkin about the same type of cycle maybe we'll learn from each others setups some.

I'm 34, 6' tall and in the 190's atm. Appx 13% bf. Been lifting for most of my adult life, but got serious about powerlifting a year ago. I went from 160ish to 181's just with diet and training, and am presently doing a 4 week run of 1 Fast's Super One+. I've got 2 weeks to go with that and seem to be responding quite nicely. I was sitting at 181 for a few months before I decided to try the PH, but transdermals are not for me. I'll wait a couple months after my PCT for the PH (plan on a 3-4 week run of 6 OXO) and then do my first real cycle when I feel ready, training wise.

I lift Westside style, and eat 4-5 meals plus shakes (3500-4000cals). I thought I was a "hard gainer" until I really started working on diet and cutting BACK on how much I was lifting. My goals from a fina/test cycle would be lean mass gain and strength. As a powerlifter, mass is really secondary for me, I'm more concerned with the quicker recovery aspect of gear.

My reason for choosing fina/test are pretty obvious: I know what I'm getting if I make it myself. I have no contacts otherwise. For PCT I'd run either nolva/clomid or just nolva. Still not convinced of anything except that doing a lot of clomid (over 150mg) alone seems like a BAD idea for PCT.

Thanks for the inquiry...hope I didnt go overboard with the responce.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
DC usually recommends that you run clo and nolva during the cruise weeks (wks 5-5, 11-12) to give your nads a little kickstart while on cycle. He's had guys doing cycles like this for up to a year without permanent shutdown.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I also intend to run clen post so I can keep cals up without gaining much fat, Does clen really make a diffrence in this area(keeping the b/f gain to a minimum)

Bro using clen post cycle is a great thing. For one it's anti catabolic and will prevent muscle wasting. This helps in keeping your gains, and two if helps with the bf issue. I never would end of cycle without clen. I like keeping as much of my gains as possible;) And for all who didn't know that little trick, your welcome:D If you don't believe me read up and you'll see. Later J

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nino: It sounds like you have everything lined up well for ya. The thing with prop and fina is that you'll be dealing with ED or EOD at the best injects the whole time you are "on" might not be easy for a first real cycle.

ManBeast

dalejmurphy

Awards
sorry it took me a long time to reply, i got in a little trouble and been away for a week, i like MB's cycle reccomendation I believe I will follow along those lines too. I'm getting ready to start my cycle tommarrow, got my nolva, clo, clen, test, fina, and i'm out of trouble for now, so we'll see how it goes.