reduce water retention while on

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
In what way coul I modify my diet other than going very low sodium in order to reduce water retention while on cycle? I realize some water retention is beneficial, but I'm just trying to think of practicalways to control bloating during a test cycle, etc.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
if you can get it take 1mg of arimidex every other day. it will help if your gyno prone and keep water retention very minimal.

other than that low sodium and low calorie. hit up lots of cardio sweat that shyt out haha

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
if you can get it take 1mg of arimidex every other day. it will help if your gyno prone and keep water retention very minimal.

other than that low sodium and low calorie. hit up lots of cardio sweat that shyt out haha
lol. I'm a bit worried about dropping estrogen too low with adex though, but you're not the first to recommend it, so I suppose I should look into it.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
In what way coul I modify my diet other than going very low sodium in order to reduce water retention while on cycle? I realize some water retention is beneficial, but I'm just trying to think of practicalways to control bloating during a test cycle, etc.
Eat clean. No carbs after midday meal. Works for me. Seems to keep a "good" water retention. Muscles look and feel incredibly full, but not all smoothed out.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Running an AI on cycle not help with this kind of issue??