Stopping Immediatly.

GtWrestler

GtWrestler

Awards
So i cracked open a brand spankin new bottle of trenadrol today. Took two pills (6 hours in-between) and proceeded to go about my normal day. Untill I broke the **** out of my index and middle finger (landed on them wrong playing football) and learned I now get to have surgery later this week on my right hand and will not be able to lift for awhile. So obviously I am stopping my cycle untill I can lift again

So after two pills will i need to get into my PCT or will i be cool seeing as how i took only a tiny dose. Looked around on forums for other post regarding such incidents but was unable to find any involving trenadrol.

Let me know.

p.s. typing with ring finger and pinky sucks ****.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PCT wont be necessary with that small an amount.Best of luck on your recovery though.It sucks 2 be out of the gym.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Yep -- absolutely no need for PCT.
Best wishes on rehab.
:sick:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry to hear about that bro!

these guys are right, no need to worry about PCT.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will you be getting PINS? If so, make sure you follow suit with a safe recovery because if you are to aggressive, the PINS will shift.
No PCT required for 2 pills.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ouch sorry to hear that, the others are correct, no need for PCT. But you might look into some recovery supps to help your healing.

GtWrestler

GtWrestler

Awards
Thanks everyone. Appriciate the well wishes

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro! I worry that someday my time will come that I'll get injured and lose out on gaining/gains :(

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
take this as a time to train your legs...

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
take this as a time to train your legs...
That is a good point made right there...many people only work out or emphasis the upper body and neglect the lower...like I did :(. Now I'm playing catch-up haha.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
PCT wont be necessary with that small an amount.Best of luck on your recovery though.It sucks 2 be out of the gym.
wow, thats an screen name I haven't seen for a while, how ya doin big man?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Doing well thanks.Life threw me a bunch of knuckle balls and I caught a few on the chin! :D Things are leveling out now thank God.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
like others said, hit them legs.

and this may sound loopy, but i would do it, cause i'm loopy....anywho....do some arm training if you can figure out how to make an apparatus to keep your hand safe. i picture a chain or cord that hooks to a wrist tie that clasps at both ends you can put some small plates on to hit curls/overhead extensions/lateral raises/rows. it would take being inventive, and you would need to use light weight, prolly no more than 20 lbs. but you could still put in some work to keep them moving.

just an idea. but hit them legs hard!

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established

and this may sound loopy, but i would do it, cause i'm loopy....anywho....do some arm training if you can figure out how to make an apparatus to keep your hand safe. i picture a chain or cord that hooks to a wrist tie that clasps at both ends you can put some small plates on to hit curls/overhead extensions/lateral raises/rows. it would take being inventive, and you would need to use light weight, prolly no more than 20 lbs. but you could still put in some work to keep them moving.

That sounds like something I would totally attempt to do! haha:rofl:

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd probably use it as an excuse to eat junk food and not train :)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established

I'd be concerned about increasing blood pressure in the injured tissues to ANY extent while the bones have not yet begun to knit together. I'd give that hand/arm/shoulder a complete rest for a full month following the surgery, because you *really* don't want anything to go wrong during recovery. And for the sake of symmetry, I'd have to give the other side the same break.

I guess this adds up to hitting those legs on the hiking trail (gotta protect that hand!) - my 2¢ anyway - good luck with the surgery, hope you heal quickly!