Will starting another cycle take away acne?

pdigs

i never get acne while on test, only on pct.... thus, is it true that if i go back on another cycle the acne will subside?
im on pct right now

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
i never get acne while on test, only on pct.... thus, is it true that if i go back on another cycle the acne will subside?
im on pct right now
really dont know .. what were u taking ure cycle ?
and isure acne real bad ?

pdigs

1-ad 400mg for 4 weeks... not a very high dose at all, it didnt really shut me down but i got good gains. however, it left me with some pretty bad facial acne. body is fine though, atleast for now. its been about a month

MichiganHater

Awards
That seems to always happen to me when i get off cycles and then the acne comes

do not run a cycle when u havent even gave ur body rest and havent even finished ur pct

If u do that the chances of low test the rest of ur life is alot higher

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
1-ad 400mg for 4 weeks... not a very high dose at all, it didnt really shut me down but i got good gains. however, it left me with some pretty bad facial acne. body is fine though, atleast for now. its been about a month
ohh i c
*knock on wood* i didnt had that problem .. but good luck bro

pdigs

That seems to always happen to me when i get off cycles and then the acne comes

do not run a cycle when u havent even gave ur body rest and havent even finished ur pct

If u do that the chances of low test the rest of ur life is alot higher
i have given my body a rest, its been a month. my plan was to go 4on/4off/4on... but i dont wanna start the next cycle if the acne wont go away

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Most people would suggest a minimal of 2 months AFTER pct... so 3 months. There's other ways to rid of acne. Shutting your test levels isn't the most popular.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has to be the ridiculous thread of the week.

You get acne only during PCT? MAybe you might want to look into what it is you are using for PCT rather than the ridiculous idea of getting back on to stave off acne.

pdigs

This has to be the ridiculous thread of the week.

You get acne only during PCT? MAybe you might want to look into what it is you are using for PCT rather than the ridiculous idea of getting back on to stave off acne.
i used 6oxo for pct, the acne comes from up/down hormonal levels regardless of what u use. the simple question was that if i go back on cycle(when its the proper time, not just to rid the acne) then will shutting down my natural test thus take away the androgenic acne? the whole point of the question is will it go from bad to worst, or will it just subside for awhile?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used 6oxo for pct, the acne comes from up/down hormonal levels regardless of what u use. the simple question was that if i go back on cycle(when its the proper time, not just to rid the acne) then will shutting down my natural test thus take away the androgenic acne? the whole point of the question is will it go from bad to worst, or will it just subside for awhile?
The 6-OXO is causing your acne.

Shutting down your test is not the cure for the acne. Try B5 - pantothenic acid at 3-5g/day for a week and then drop it to 2-3g maintenance therafter.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used 6oxo for pct, the acne comes from up/down hormonal levels regardless of what u use.
Just an FYI, that is not conclusive, and for the most part not at all true.

I used 6-OXO once and only once because, for all the androgens I may (or may not) have used and all the other methods of PCT, 6-OXO was the worst in regard to acne.

Nothing, either androgen or PCT, has ever come close to being as disasterous on my skin than a 6-OXO PCT.

pdigs

Shutting down your test is not the cure for the acne. Try B5 - pantothenic acid at 3-5g/day for a week and then drop it to 2-3g maintenance therafter.
ive been doing the vitamin b5 thing for a month now, at 10grams a day. skin is much smoother, but much smoother w/ acne lol. i think it makes your skin nice but doesnt do a thing for the pimples. as for the 6oxo, ive done a cycle with no 6oxo after and still got the same thing....besides i only took the 6oxo for two weeks post cycle, been off it for awhile

pdigs

Just an FYI, that is not conclusive, and for the most part not at all true.

umm what r u talking about. acne is caused from hormonal changes... puberty, womens mentral cycles, steroids. wherever theres hormonal changes there can be acne side effects. it is %100 true, what did u think acne comes from, chocolate? lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you have all the answers. Good luck!

BTW...there are many different types of acne, causes for acne and treatment for acne. They are not exclusive to steroids (as a matter of fact many never get acne from these hormone fluctuations you refer to) use and can be cyctic or bacteria well.

Types of acne

Acne.org Message Boards -> Acne Types

pdigs

Sounds like you have all the answers. Good luck!

BTW...there are many different types of acne, causes for acne and treatment for acne. They are not exclusive to steroids (as a matter of fact many never get acne from these hormone fluctuations you refer to) use and can be cyctic or bacteria well.
dirt, oil, bacteria, and unhealthy food does make acne worst, but it doesnt cause it. and off the record, usually the people who dont get acne, often go bald instead from what ive seen

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
umm what r u talking about. acne is caused from hormonal changes... puberty, womens mentral cycles, steroids. wherever theres hormonal changes there can be acne side effects. it is %100 true, what did u think acne comes from, chocolate? lol
It can also come from bad hygiene and stress, so please go take a cold shower and relax before getting on the bad side of board admins. :) seriously though, the only thing that concerns me is that you've given the impression you're keeping your rest times between cycles a bit too brief, and if the acne is a major concern for you among steroid side effects, maybe you should rethink any future use, it really is the least worrisome of all the potential problems

pdigs

and if the acne is a major concern for you among steroid side effects, maybe you should rethink any future use, it really is the least worrisome of all the potential problems
if your internal health is a main concern then why would you do steroids to begin with?? lol
. like any other drug theres going to be health side effects, thats not the point. the point with drugs is to acheive the high, or in the case of steroids to achieve the look

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
if your internal health is a main concern then why would you do steroids to begin with?? lol
. like any other drug theres going to be health side effects, thats not the point. the point with drugs is to acheive the high, or in the case of steroids to achieve the look
ok, see, but that's just it. if your major vocal concern is acne, and you're doing steroids primarily for looks, then I really do suggest you rethink any future use.

pdigs

ok, see, but that's just it. if your major vocal concern is acne, and you're doing steroids primarily for looks, then I really do suggest you rethink any future use.
right, which is why im only concerned with the acne side effect. because its the only side effect that can contradict the purpose

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
right, which is why im only concerned with the acne side effect. because its the only side effect that can contradict the purpose
Go on. Do 4 weeks on cycle, 4 weeks off cycle. It seems no matter what answer anyone gives you, the only one you will take is your own. Nightwonderer hit the nail on the head, not to mention that a board moderator broke it down Barney style for you.

IF your HORMONAL IMBALANCE is causing acne and this is undesirable, stop fudging with your HORMONES.

IF you're not going to take anyones sound advice, stop WASTING everyones TIME, go on and do your 4 on 4 off it sounds awesome stupid wicked sick cause that's what this is really about.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
i have given my body a rest, its been a month. my plan was to go 4on/4off/4on... but i dont wanna start the next cycle if the acne wont go away
And try not to contradict yourself again.

pdigs

Go on. Do 4 weeks on cycle, 4 weeks off cycle. It seems no matter what answer anyone gives you, the only one you will take is your own. Nightwonderer hit the nail on the head, not to mention that a board moderator broke it down Barney style for you.

IF your HORMONAL IMBALANCE is causing acne and this is undesirable, stop fudging with your HORMONES.

IF you're not going to take anyones sound advice, stop WASTING everyones TIME, go on and do your 4 on 4 off it sounds awesome stupid wicked sick cause that's what this is really about.
i didnt ask for advice, i asked a question to see if anyone knew the answer. so nevermind

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
the simple question was that if i go back on cycle(when its the proper time, not just to rid the acne) then will shutting down my natural test thus take away the androgenic acne? the whole point of the question is will it go from bad to worst, or will it just subside for awhile?
When you answer your own questions I guess you aren't contradicting yourself so much as you are changing up the original question. OH and going form 4on4off4 on to the "proper time" which isn't 4on4off4on isn't contradicting.

When one is seeking advice, he hopes for an answer, therefore when you ask a question for which you want an answer... guess what... you are seeking ADVICE.

No one here is bashing you were just trying to steer you the right way, but it's clear what you are going to do so go ahead and do it already! What are you waiting for, go get DIESEL JACKED!:gore:

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
dirt, oil, bacteria, and unhealthy food does make acne worst, but it doesnt cause it. and off the record, usually the people who dont get acne, often go bald instead from what ive seen
The last part of this statement is incredibly stupid.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established

damn i dont know shyt about these type of ingredients and what they do .. well thats why i joined the forums .. im also gonna look into it ..not that i have any problem ..but i guess it cant hurt