M-1,4ADD vs Pheraplex - Which is the best bulker?

M-1,4ADD vs Pheraplex - Which is the best bulker?

• M-1,4ADD (17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol)

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Pheraplex (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)

Votes: 35 64.8%

• Total voters
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
These 2 straight bulkers both seem to be somewhat 'wet' from what I hear. But from those who experienced both which will give you the most amount of pure muscle mass??? Also any other comparison comments (which's easier to maintain gains on, side effects, libido, etc)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Besides the gyno i absolutely loved my Phera cycle. Huge increase in strength and mass. Felt on top of the world as well. Libido i can honestly say was too high, to the point where it just got really annoying!! I think i've got a bottle of the M14ad but i heard it was junk (CEL) so i doubt i'll ever touch it.

tshaw024

Awards
I've been taking P-plex for a little over a week now and I have experienced absolutely nada. I've actually lost a few lbs., definitely not happy so far.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phera gives me bad lethargy, but packed on insane mass and strength. We're talking +60 pounds to incline presses within 2-3 weeks and total weight gain (not lean mass) of 35 pounds in the same timeframe.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phera gives me bad lethargy, but packed on insane mass and strength. We're talking +60 pounds to incline presses within 2-3 weeks and total weight gain (not lean mass) of 35 pounds in the same timeframe.
that had to be stretch mark city

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that had to be stretch mark city
No, I had been that big before so no stretch marks.

Errr, I mean I used Flawless/Java Lather and they went away within minutes.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
I'm curious as well. Has anyone even tried the 1,4ADD?

It's still out there if you look around.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used the original DS M1,4 and got some very bad gyno issues. Granted, I went a little out of control with dosing.

I didn't stay on it long enough to give feedback, but it was a GREAT seller at Bulk Nutrition, with many happy customers.

tshaw024

Awards
I didn't know there were different brands. I'm using the one from anaboloc extreme. But it's not doing a thing for me @ 30 g a day. I'm going to call it quits after the third week.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know there were different brands. I'm using the one from anaboloc extreme. But it's not doing a thing for me @ 30 g a day. I'm going to call it quits after the third week.
Unlucky man, you should be in full swing by now.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I also used the original DS M1,4ADD and got great results. Yes it was very wet and my nipples got a little sensitive, but I took care of that right away during my cycle and it was gone in a couple of days.

I'll be trying CEL P-Plex later this year, so I'll vote then.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking P-plex for a little over a week now and I have experienced absolutely nada. I've actually lost a few lbs., definitely not happy so far.
If you are losing weight on an anabolic steroid don't you think you should look at your diet?

tshaw024

Awards
I run close to 4000 cal and 300+ grams of protein a day. I was between 210-215 and I've dropped to 208ish

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking leaner? that is pretty bizarre. Are the majority of other cals fat or carbS?

tshaw024

Awards
i am a little leaner, most cals are meat and pasta so I get plenty of carbs. I've noticed a bit of a strength increase at the gym but no lbm

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
i am a little leaner, most cals are meat and pasta so I get plenty of carbs. I've noticed a bit of a strength increase at the gym but no lbm
Try 4500 cals, see what happens. At 210 if you are pretty lean its gonna take some serious calories to add more mass.

tshaw024

Awards
I can't do that. I have no appetite as it is, and that gets too expensive. plus I would have to maintain 4500 just to keep the weight I gain. not worth it

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
almost anything is worth it to be freakier!

haha you cant add a sweet potato and a cup of brown rice to your diet? you must really be struggling with cash, or just spending it on lots of useless supps instead of food.

sorry to hijack

back to pheraplex, im on day 3 at 30 mg a day, can't honestly say much about it yet but im logging it rite now, so your more than welcome to follow along

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
:jaw: How much of your strength and muscle gains did you keep ?

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
I'm curious as to how 1,4ADD and the 1,4AD have such different properties upon conversion.

The ADD converts to a wet bulker, and the AD converts to a dry mild compound. WTF? Is the methyl the only difference?

I've heard that Phera causes LV hypertrophy, would that be a good reason to choose the 1,4ADD over the Phera?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to know how many people in the poll have tried both :)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I can't do that. I have no appetite as it is, and that gets too expensive. plus I would have to maintain 4500 just to keep the weight I gain. not worth it
Well you can't blaim the phera if you refuse to get your diet in order. Extra mass needs more calories, why would you take this if you weren't going for mass anyways? 4500 isn't that crazy anyways.

BigLester

Awards
I have to put my 2 cents in. I am on 30 mg. of AX Phera and im up 8 pounds on week two, so its definitly works i could almost compare it to D-bol tabs. Starting week three i will be adding the Original AX superdrol to the mix.. Should be fun.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good point. It seems in so many polls people vote for the only one they used with no regard to what the others do.

tshaw024

Awards
I think the people who experience 10 or more lbs. with this are getting lots of water, and are possibly inexperienced lifters who haven't taken any serious supps before. Just a thought

305Rob

Awards
I have been told running PPLEX is very similar to a low dose Dbol cycle.

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
If 4500 is were you gain the weight it will not be what you have to eat to maintain it.
Good rule of thumb for starting calories:
Lose weight - 16 cal x body weight
Maintainence - 18 cal x body weight
Gain weight - 20 cal x body weight

There are lots of cheap ways to get extra calories. Eat more dairy and the cals start piling up. Lots protein, carbs, and good fats. You can also increase cals by increasing fat intake, fish oil and olive oil (118 cals/tbsp) are good fats that pack calories.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fckin Ziquor lol.....STOP with the POLL's you OCD haven mofo and start taking some PILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll thank me later:nono:

tshaw024

Awards
Just finished my 3 weeks of p-plex. The third week was definitely better than the first two. I've put on about 4 lbs. lbm all of which came from my final week. We'll see if it's maintained or not. Probably will run anti-est for about a week or two to get my levels back to normal.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
How the hell do you get the nips to stop itching on Phera during a cycle ?? HAVING THAT PROBLEM..
umm .... stop taking it before your itchy nipps become itchy boobs. or lower your dose and take an AI

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
hold on bigles .... your 20? taking phera? just stop, start up some PCT and eat! you don't need phera, you need to train hard and eat

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute before you guys start rippin this dudes ass. He obviously aint gonna quit his cycle now you know?? Dude your 20 not good, you can really F yourself in your A right know with this sht and if you read the rules your not even allowed to post in this section until your 21 so.....
Anyways if you decide to continue this phera cycle (I highly advise that you DO NOT!!) if your nipps are itchin you need to start an AI I would go with formastane personally. You might also consider starting a low dose of your serm. If you don't know what that is or don't have one don't even ask cause these guys (along with myself) will tear you a new one for being an Fin A hole licker..LMFAO........newbs...................Knowledge is your friend mmkay.........

BigLester

Awards
I have a Serm, Iv done cycles in the past and il do more.. Bottom line. Just never have had itchy nipps before.. I know im only 20, Iv done my homework.. You guys were my age once. Some of you can understand.

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
These 2 straight bulkers both seem to be somewhat 'wet' from what I hear. But from those who experienced both which will give you the most amount of pure muscle mass??? Also any other comparison comments (which's easier to maintain gains on, side effects, libido, etc)

m 1,4add is by far the strongest of the two by personal knowledge and experience. It is a dianabol precursor. Pheraplex is up there but not near the strength...they make an awesome combo though.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
Would it be advisable to run an AI alongside the 1,4ADD throughout the duration of a cycle to avoid the Dbol-like aromatization?

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
Ive tried phera plex and m14add......the m14add is the stronger of the two....it is a dianabol precursor......shoots your mass through the roof...They make a good stack...yes Iknow its 2 methyls..but 2-3 methyls should be used by anvanced people...you should have a damn good liver protector...also advise taking arimidex during cycle and nolva on hand afterwards..and keep watch on you liver enzymes...But again it is for the ADVANCED. I used testadrol 50 which has pplex,m14add and superdrol and my liver enzymes stayed normal...only because I kept watch and used a really good protector and drank plenty of water...I know some will say its like suicide, but thats only if you dont know what you are doing and you dont take the proper precautions...not recommended for the beginners.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried phera plex and m14add......the m14add is the stronger of the two....it is a dianabol precursor......shoots your mass through the roof...They make a good stack...yes Iknow its 2 methyls..but 2-3 methyls should be used by anvanced people...you should have a damn good liver protector...also advise taking arimidex during cycle and nolva on hand afterwards..and keep watch on you liver enzymes...But again it is for the ADVANCED. I used testadrol 50 which has pplex,m14add and superdrol and my liver enzymes stayed normal...only because I kept watch and used a really good protector and drank plenty of water...I know some will say its like suicide, but thats only if you dont know what you are doing and you dont take the proper precautions...not recommended for the beginners.
I've never seen so much awful advice in one posting - thanks for the input.

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
I've never seen so much awful advice in one posting - thanks for the input.
how is that awful...I have good experience in this field...I have a friend who owns DNA...All that advice is perfectly good advice...that is why I put precautions.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it does make me itch to start the m1,4 cycle tho :)

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
it does make me itch to start the m1,4 cycle tho :)
yeh...you should watch for side effects in these...any methyls for that matter...and I also forgot to recommend that what I stated above is for bigger built people also. The more weight you carry the better your tolerance will be usually...keep it safe...and dont be afraid to stop if you have to...keep watch of them liver enzymes...any synthetic is going to put pressure on your liver...and drink plenty of water.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i'm a good 1.5-2 gal a day anyhow, and probably will run cycle support with it. I have enough old m1,4 add to run at 100mg for 45 days.... so probably eform with it, maybe also stanolone so the gains stay a little drier

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
I've been tempted too but from what I hear most of the current M1,4ADD batches have been bunk :(
thats true...thats also another ingredient that is hard to get....DNA, pharmaresources both have very legit M1,4Add...those are the only 2 I have tried with that one.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
yeh...you should watch for side effects in these...any methyls for that matter...and I also forgot to recommend that what I stated above is for bigger built people also. The more weight you carry the better your tolerance will be usually...keep it safe...and dont be afraid to stop if you have to...keep watch of them liver enzymes...any synthetic is going to put pressure on your liver...and drink plenty of water.
Almost any pill / medication you take whether it's otc, prescription, steroid, whatever is going to cause some sorta stress on the liver though methyls usually cause more.

2-3 methyls should be used by anvanced people
Doesn't matter what you've used & how much multiple methyls can be dangerous. In some cases harsh methyls had no adverse effects during a cycle or after for that matter but then have caused hard spots on the liver which turned into fatal cancer years down the road. Doesn't matter on your experience it matters how healthy you (or specifically your liver) are.