H-Drol and Trenadrol dosing advice

raoulduke13

raoulduke13

Awards
This is my first post, but I have been reading the boards for about a year. Some back ground on me.

Weight:196
Height: 5'11
Lifting serious for about two years now
Past cycles: P-plex and M-drol
BF: 11%-12% (body fat calipers)

My question is I want to run H-drol for a cut/recomp. The lack of side effects is also a plus considering my girlfriend was pretty pissed at me for having no libido after my last m-drol cycle (back pumps suck too). My goal is to cut about 1-2% BF and maybe put on enough lean body mass to reach 200-205. I was going to stack H-drol with Trenadrol (or another similar clone) for a four week cycle. I was going to run H-drol like this
Week 1: 50mg
Week 2: 50mg (maybe bump up to 75)
Week3: 75mg
Week4: 75mg
Pct: Novadex Xt, ZMA, Fenugreek, Trib, Lean Xtreme
I will be running all support supps on cycle Milk thistle, hawthrone berry, saw palmentto, celery seed, etc...

I want to run trenadrol along with H-drol for added strength and maybe put on a few more pounds of muscle. I wanted to run trenadrol at a moderate dosing to avoid any serious sides (my goal is to run a mild cycle). Thanks in advance for any advice.

raoulduke13

raoulduke13

Awards
I've used novadex xt for my past two cycles for PCT and I didn't have any problems and I kept about 90% of my gains. If anything were to happen I have a source for a SERM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 27
gibsonj4 Anabolics 28