Assistance needed choosing PH for cycle...

BigFan71

Awards
I accidentally posted this in the supplements forum before I noticed that PH/PS posts do not go there. Assistance is appreciated. I need to get something ordered asap. Thanks.

I am 35 years old, 6'2/305 - way too much body fat.
I am going to go on a PH cycle.

Should I go with halodrol or Epistane?

I want the least sides and easiest post cycle therapy....most bang for the buck...primarily for weight loss and toning, with a little lean muscle bulking. I have lost from 385 to 305 in the past 6 months. I used to power lift and my weight grew after I stopped. 15 years later, I need something to jump start my workouts - it is not happening like it is.

While on the cycle, I am going to take Liverite Liveraid (looks good), milk thistle, and a multivitamin. I will probably add something for cholesterol after the first couple of weeks, as well as a blood pressure support supplement if needed - I have never had BP problems.

post cycle therapy I plan on using a tribulus product. I don't see gynos as a problem since I am not going with a very large dose and neither product is really bad about gynos.

On cycle, I am going to stack it with 17HD (primarily for the energy kick it gives me - reminds me of ephedra without the heart pounding). I am going to try Creatine (will quit if back pumps become a problem). I will supplement my diet with an extra 70 grams of whey post workout. Other issues like dry joints I will address as needed.

I plan on keeping as good of a log as time allows, complete with before and after pictures.

I am leaning to the Epistane to be honest...it appears to have fewer sides, less of an estrogen problem, and be better at supporting fat loss. I plan on running the recommended 10/20/30/30 four week cycle, but I may extend it to 5 weeks in order to taper - 10/20/30/30/10 - post cycle therapy. Depending on how it feels, I may step up to 40 for the last week, but I doubt it.

So far it is 2 to 1 in favor of Halodrol...(CEL h-drol will be my choice if I go with that) Any thoughts?

Thanks!