Pre contest Cycle

yosahab

yosahab

Awards
I posted this in the dungeon but im trying to get as much inpu as possible.

Ok guys I have done one show naturally and have decided to do a my first cycle in January of:
1-12 Test E 500mg/ wk
1-6 Dbol 40 mg/ed

Pct- Clomid/Nolva
14-18 100/50/50/50 clomid
14-18 40/40/20/20 Nolva

My question is would this be a good cycle if I want to do another show in July? What would be a typical pre contest protocal? If I do the above cycle it will take me into April. In order to start dieting 16 weeks out I would start in March. So let meknow what you guys think

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
thats a good first cycle but for precontest wouldnt you want something with less bloat? Maybe run an ai throughout to be safe. Because those two could potentialy leave you lookin like a marshmello! You probably loose a fair amount of what you gain before july on that cycle espacially with a hardcore diet in my opinion. Test p, winny would be a good precontest but I know nothing about bb so maybe someone with some experince can help you more

R

richirich_99

Awards
I posted this in the dungeon but im trying to get as much inpu as possible.

Ok guys I have done one show naturally and have decided to do a my first cycle in January of:
1-12 Test E 500mg/ wk
1-6 Dbol 40 mg/ed

post cycle therapy- Clomid/Nolva
14-18 100/50/50/50 clomid
14-18 40/40/20/20 Nolva

My question is would this be a good cycle if I want to do another show in July? What would be a typical pre contest protocal? If I do the above cycle it will take me into April. In order to start dieting 16 weeks out I would start in March. So let meknow what you guys think
I would run something like proviron with it to keep the bloat down...or take out the d-bol and use a dryer compound like oral winny, or even Epi

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
or through some primo,masteron or tren in there instead of the d-bol. d-bol is deffinately not to great for precontest because of bloat( an ai would help though)