new pe tp your homebrew

sicosico

This one of the best adds i ever used , you feel it in your body:

BASE OIL: Avocado Oil
Contains 64% oleic, 19% palmitic, 14% linoleic, 3% palmitoleic & 1% linolenic acids. Contains also vitamins A, B1-B2, D, E. Reputed to be rapidly absorbed into the skin, although in practice this depends on the skin type. Used in nourishing products for dry and dehydrated skin. Can be very useful on people with highly absorbent skin.

I think i can use it insted of oleic , cause it contains it with linoleic, palmitic and it can have beter enchamcment prpterties !

sicosico

Grapeseed Oil
BASE OIL: Grapeseed Oil
Has a very fine texture & quickly penetrates the skin. It possesses no odor & is used in massage oil blends & facials oils.

sicosico

Camphor Powder USP
SPECIALTY CHEMICAL: Camphor Powder USP
Camphor powder (gum) comes from the wood of the trunk and from the root of trees that are between 50 and 60 years old. Camphor is distilled until a "mud" of camphor solids and oils floats to the top. The oil is extracted by pressing this "mud." The remaining solids are cleaned and dried. This camphor powder is used in shaving creams, hair products, and any personal care product that needs to COOL the skin. [CHINA]

Also called: gum camphor, laurel camphor.

USES:

GENERAL: Starting reagent for organic syntheses. Odorant and flavorant in moth repellent. Plasticizer in cosmetics. Preservative.
MEDICAL: Topical analgesic. Topical antipuritic.
VETERINARIAN: Stimulant. Carminative. Antipruritic. Counterirritant. Antiseptic.
White crystals. Fragrant and penetrating order. Pungent, aromatic taste.

sicosico

Almond Oil (sweet almond)
BASE OIL: Almond Oil (sweet almond)
Protects, nourishes & pampers the skin. Ideal for chapped or irritated skin. Has excellent penetrating properties. Beneficial regardless of skin type or age. Particularly good for dry, sensitive skin. A classic oil known in ancient Rome to beautify the skin & treat injuries.

sicosico

i added all the 3 above to make 15 % of the mix , their cheap too

2-35% rubbing alcohol IA

3-IPM % 25

4- pg 10 %

4 - dmso 10 %

5- a lotion that i always use and contain quality ingredients 5 %

I got the best results with this mix you feel kit in your body!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that mixture too greasy w/all those fatty based oils? BTW, emu oil is supposed to be a great penetration enhancer as well.

sicosico

it depends , i don't use pg with this mix usually but it still does a great penetration job , you feel it in your body!

sicosico

the avocado oil has the best penetration properties , beside it has 64% oleic, 19% palmitic, 14% linoleic, 3% palmitoleic & 1% linolenic acids

best penetration ever and the other oil are more liquid than this , it has at least 50 % absorbtion rate.

Camphor Powder USP , is not necesary but better to make a cream .

grap seed and almond has fast absorbtion rates and best penetration properties

if it became little grasy when you add the dmso , add more ipm and alcohol.

dermalgear

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by sicosico
it has at least 50 % absorbtion rate.
You should sell your brew to a pharmaceutical company! :D

toughguy

Banned
Awards
I tried avodocado oil before it's really good , but it's not original i found it in another boards , it has alot of good stuff but you didn't come out with it alone.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
I tried avodocado oil before it's really good , but it's not original i found it in another boards , it has alot of good stuff but you didn't come out with it alone.
your so stupid as i mentioned before , It has 65 percent olic , then lionlic and that malkes it good ! and i've never seen it posted on this boared before!