My Cycle Log

Blindfaith

Awards
well im starting my cycle today. Ive decided to do a cheap but effective cycle this time nothing fancy dancy so here it is folks!

1 gram of test cyp a week for 12 weeks

arimidex ed

t3 weeks 1-4

fina ed weeks 6-12

so what do you think???

I'll keep you guys posted once a week on my progress.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Blindfaith
well im starting my cycle today. Ive decided to do a cheap but effective cycle this time nothing fancy dancy so here it is folks!

1 gram of test cyp a week for 12 weeks

arimidex ed

t3 weeks 1-4

fina ed weeks 6-12

so what do you think???

I'll keep you guys posted once a week on my progress.

As Always keep us posted

SHOT

Awards
I love simple cycle with high amounts of test...

only thing is i love something to hit me asap...maybe 40-50 mg of dbol first 5-6 weeks i would add...if u sont want orals then do with susp or prop...

t-3 u can run for about 6 weeks bro....did u ever read RAVER t-3 post bro? if not ill find it for you....it shows how long term t-3 isnt as bad as ppl think it is...i ran it it for 6 weeks stright and had no probs...

SHOT

Awards
you know what i was thinking...and i saw u are running arim ED so u prob dont want bloat ...and dbol will do that...even tho u running arim which will stop it..but anyway

maybe start tren now..weeks 1-6 to jump start things and run winnny 6-12 100mg ed...i like that alot better....

sorry i just like making cycles up..gives me something to do at mid night when i cant sleep lol

Blindfaith

Awards
yeah...i think im going to run more t3....i only got 50 25mcg tabs right now....and they are a bitch to find...for some reasone nobody has them. But if i find some more i will definitly include some more t3...ive ran t3 for 6 weeks up to 150mcg...so i know all about it:)

Dbol is out of the question...i dont like the stuff personally...ive had bad experiences with it in the past....it jacks my BP up sky high....and ya ya test does too but nowhere near to the extent that Dbol does. I monitor my BP everyday...i have one of those BP machines here at home. Winny also doest the same to me, but i get really really bad nose bleeds.

I was thinking of throwing some anavar into the mix later on down the road...but we'll see...as i said i want to keep this a very simple but very effective cycle.

Thanks for the imput shotty!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
manifesto Cycle Logs 14
Cycle Logs 8
Cycle Logs 109
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
manifesto Cycle Logs 422