3 months after Halodrol-50 cycle hair lost isnt coming back, what should I try?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Well its now been 3 months after finishing what I thought was a very successful first cycle. I did take a higher dosage and longer cycle then normal because I read so many people seeing great gains with 75-100mg. So I did 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/75 and gained about 12 lbs and lost just a little fat, not much. I felt great on cycle and loved every day of it! I guess I am prone to MPB even though no one in my family is bald? It wasnt till post cycle therapy I noticed my hair had thinned. So I have been using Nizoral Shampoo (1% Ketoconazole) doc wouldnt give me 2%. So I was about to buy the 2% online but then I saw there was a deal if I bought it with Rogain. I started reading about Rogain and some people said it works great. So those of you that have lost hair on cycle that didnt grow back have you tried Rogain and did it make your hair grow back?

I also bought some liquid Finasteride but havent used it yet since I did more research on it and some people completely lost libido and read it can cause ED :ntome: so I would like to try some other products before I decide to try the Finasteride at 1mg a day.

Thanks

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At 1mg a day, the libido side effects only hit 1 in 450 people. That's not a bad risk if you ask me...

Anything above 1mg can have a negative affect on libido. Remember know, this drug was actually created for enlarged prostates.

azr101

azr101

Awards
Man, you need to read my post below about "Steroid user grows new head"

The finasteride 1mg has not killed my libido, but I did notice that it may have inhibitid strenght and gains to a lesser extent. I switched to .5mg eod and this seems to have helped. Check out topical Alzaic acid and spirnolactone. Also the Rogaine is dose dependent, I'd go for one of the higher concentrations available.
It may be a loosing battle in the end, but why not fight? If you can keep it as long as you can I say bring out the big guns.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try .5mg to start out and see what happens. I read that Rogain has 5% Minoxidil and smells REALLY bad. Not sure if I want to walk around smelling like a skunk and have people look at me weird lol.

Yeah I dont want to give up without a fight!!!

I really want to try another cycle too! Maybe pulsing might prevent the usually hair loss for people prone to MPB? I guess I should make another thread for that.

sam123

Awards
You know i was in the same position few months ago, but i started using this chinese herbal hair spray that helps with hair growth. I've been using it for a few months and i slowly see hair got thicker! i purchased the spray at a local chinese herbal store in my area, but i go to their website for refills. 88herb.com i think the price is very reasonable, nothing too over priced. i also referred this product to one of my collegue and he says the same thing. Well i hope this help you as it helped me. good luck!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
You know i was in the same position few months ago, but i started using this chinese herbal hair spray that helps with hair growth. I've been using it for a few months and i slowly see hair got thicker! i purchased the spray at a local chinese herbal store in my area, but i go to their website for refills. 88herb.com i think the price is very reasonable, nothing too over priced. i also referred this product to one of my collegue and he says the same thing. Well i hope this help you as it helped me. good luck!

strong first post. I smell advertiser.:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Most women like bald guys, and a shaved head actually makes most guys look more muscular. Just sayin..:fing02:

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
:) love bumping old threads. I'm just that kinda guy

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Why?

oyvind

oyvind