oral turinabol

C

captainbicept

Awards
has any here used it and if so what are your comments on it as well as what results did you attain from using, also if you were using anything else simultaneously what was it? im thinking of using it instead of winny,since i find winny to be too harsh on my hair, and after being on it a few weeks my body just feels dry and achy, no matter how much glucosamine i take my joints still hurt.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Well the only person I know who supplies it still is IP. It was a very popular drug in the past with German Olympic teams. However, some of IP's more exotic products have been tested and came back not being what they claimed.

A good oral if you can afford it is anavar. My favorite anabolic.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
BD now makes a turinabol tablet.

Pharmaceutical Name: Turanabol
Chemical name: Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone
10mg per tablet.

G

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here done this and had a chance to do MOHT and compare?

R

RooTShell

Awards
Well the only person I know who supplies it still is IP. It was a very popular drug in the past with German Olympic teams. However, some of IP's more exotic products have been tested and came back not being what they claimed.

A good oral if you can afford it is anavar. My favorite anabolic.
They came back not being what they claimed because the large majority of the labs located in the USA can't detect most of those exotic compounds. When you test a product using HPLC technology you need a standard to compare it to. Well... Most of those labs don't have that standard, not even San Rafael Chemical Services (SRCS), hence most of IP's exotic compounds come back as containig 0 active ingredient.

RooTShell

S

smc252

Awards
  • Established
They came back not being what they claimed because the large majority of the labs located in the USA can't detect most of those exotic compounds. When you test a product using HPLC technology you need a standard to compare it to. Well... Most of those labs don't have that standard, not even San Rafael Chemical Services (SRCS), hence most of IP's exotic compounds come back as containig 0 active ingredient.

RooTShell
That is what is claimed.

I used t-bol for a week, just for a slight boost. Even at 10mg/day and I could feel it within 2hrs. Good stuff :)