Dr. D and other elite bro's, please chime in!

Blue Boogie

Awards
Please critque this idea for a hardcore plan:

STATS:

28 y.o., 225 lbs solid, 13-14%bf

1) I will run a natural test booster and AI all throughout, from October through December.
2) I will run AI Cycle support all throughout at receommended doseage.
3) During "on" weeks, calories, EFA's and complex carbs will be high, and off weeks, carbs and calories will be reduced slightly. Protein will be kept in excess of 330g/day.

PLAN:

Week 1: Epistane 20mg, Superdrol 20mg, Test Booster, AI
Week 2: Epistane 30mg, Superdrol 30mg, Test Booster, AI
Week 3: Test Booster, AI
Week 4: Test Booster, AI
Week 5: Epistane 30mg, Superdrol 30mg, Test Booster, AI
Week 6: Epistane 30mg, Superdrol 30mg, Test Booster, AI
Week 7: Test Booster, AI
Week 8: Test Booster, AI
Week 9: Epistane 30mg, Superdrol 30mg, Test Booster, AI
Week 10: Epistane 30mg, Superdrol 30mg, Test Booster, AI
Week 11: Test Booster, AI
Week 12: Test Booster, AI

Diet will be clean. I'm a big guy, and have no problem eating and taking in a couple gallons of H20 a day.

I can hear the negative criticisms and liver jokes already, but I keep very responsible with my health, and SD has never caused ANY shutdown for me, and my liver values and cholesterol levels are in check.

If this does not proceed well, I can drop off the last round. I'm not looking for huge gains, as much as I am for consistent gains and lean mass increase.

Comments?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
That's the goofiest looking cycle I've ever seen. Care to share the rational behind it?

Blue Boogie

Awards
Thanks for your question, but I was kinda looking for some educated feedback, whether negative or positive. Just calling it "goofy" doesn't help me, you, or anyone else, unless you define what yo mean by "goofy" in terms that we can exchange ideas about. These boards used to offer educated advice and a sense of brotherhood, but lately it seems as if many members are just here to trash each other, ya feel me?

The rationale is related to pulsing in the sense that you hit it hard on a limited basis, and then recover, and then hit it hard, and then recover... As long as liver/lipid/etc. are all in tact with no shutdown/gyno/etc., why not jump back on if the compound is still showing its effectiveness? That's my question.

The Cycle support is run throughout, obviously to enhance organ protection and rebuildability. I run cycle support year round, just for overall health and well being.

As far as the AI/natty test booster throughout, Dr. D, from what I recall, suggested such a plan during a pulse cycle, in an ideal world. Well if money isn't an issue and I can run it, then is there any reason not to?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your question, but I was kinda looking for some educated feedback, whether negative or positive. Just calling it "goofy" doesn't help me, you, or anyone else, unless you define what yo mean by "goofy" in terms that we can exchange ideas about. These boards used to offer educated advice and a sense of brotherhood, but lately it seems as if many members are just here to trash each other, ya feel me?

The rationale is related to pulsing in the sense that you hit it hard on a limited basis, and then recover, and then hit it hard, and then recover... As long as liver/lipid/etc. are all in tact with no shutdown/gyno/etc., why not jump back on if the compound is still showing its effectiveness? That's my question.

The Cycle support is run throughout, obviously to enhance organ protection and rebuildability. I run cycle support year round, just for overall health and well being.

As far as the AI/natty test booster throughout, Dr. D, from what I recall, suggested such a plan during a pulse cycle, in an ideal world. Well if money isn't an issue and I can run it, then is there any reason not to?
Don't get into a pissing contest with me, newbie.

If you were going for a pulse, you missed it. Your cycle is not a pulse. Go read Dr. D's thread on pulsing orals again. It's not 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. It's 3 or 4 dosing days per week, every week and depending on the compounds it could run 6 weeks or so. Go read.

I called the cycle you laid out goofy because it looks f*cking goofy. I've never seen an "educated" user post a cycle that looks like that. Take it for what it's worth, but my opinion is you need to research pulsing a lot more if that's what your going for.

Blue Boogie

Awards
I explained how it is "related to" a pulse method, but not per se a pulse method. I'm by no means a newbie - just a newbie to AM. Tust me brother, I've been around a long time.

I just remember a time when a board was about brotherhood. We didn't talk to each other the way people talk to each other in some of these threads. We respected each other and showed it. I don't know what the **** it is that causes folks to speak disrespectfully toward each other, when irespect is good for everybody.

Yes, I've been up, down, in and out of Dr. D's pulse thread, but that thread is not the end all, be all of pulse-type methods. "Pulse" isn't defined as narrowly as 3-4x per week, 8 weeks, only pre-workout. It's an ideology based on the realities of chemical compounds and their effects on us. The "idea" can be restructured, altered here and there, or applied in a different way based on the individual, which is what I meant to convey with this idea.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I explained how it is "related to" a pulse method, but not per se a pulse method. I'm by no means a newbie - just a newbie to AM. Tust me brother, I've been around a long time.

I just remember a time when a board was about brotherhood. We didn't talk to each other the way people talk to each other in some of these threads. We respected each other and showed it. I don't know what the **** it is that causes folks to speak disrespectfully toward each other, when irespect is good for everybody.

Yes, I've been up, down, in and out of Dr. D's pulse thread, but that thread is not the end all, be all of pulse-type methods. "Pulse" isn't defined as narrowly as 3-4x per week, 8 weeks, only pre-workout. It's an ideology based on the realities of chemical compounds and their effects on us. The "idea" can be restructured, altered here and there, or applied in a different way based on the individual, which is what I meant to convey with this idea.
What causes irritability on the boards? Confusion, long days at the office, and the beginning of a cold that my 2 year old son gave me. Little bastard.

OK, so sorry for my irritability. I really don't understand what you're trying to do with that cycle. Are you just opposed to obtaining a SERM? What is wrong with pulse cycles that others have done with epi, superdrol and both? I guess I don't get why you would re-invent the wheel unless you've already tried something that didn't work. Have you tried an epi/s-drol pulse that failed to give you results? If not, I'd say start with that and see how it goes. Otherwise you're just using your body like a lab rat.

On that note, I'm going home. Good luck figuring out your cycle.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I'd say ditch the epi and save it for another cycle, run the SD now. Straight SD at 10mg for the first week, then 20mg for three more. Have you cycle support front loaded and run completely until you are done with your PCT (SERM and an optional ATD/AI). Have your caloric intake very highe 4/5000+ and make sure you are drinking at least a 1.5 gallons of water a day.

It's not a pulse, but it's better than what you are rocking now.

Blue Boogie

Awards
LOL, yeah I have similar days. No harm no foul brotha.

I'm not new to designer S's, particularly SD, PP, Tren, etc. Also not new to the dark side, although it's a bad time to be talkin about those specifics.

My experience with SD and PP is a mediocre first week, a strong 2nd and 3rd weeks, and a less than mediocre 4th week and on. So by being on 2 weeks, I hope to gain the benefits I always get for those first two, then recover as much as possible for the following two weeks, and then jump back in to continue with the flow.

Keep in mind that I would never do this, and would never suggest it, unless my bloodwork came back acceptable and my sides were tolerable. I'm blessed to be able to use such compounds without the horror stories I've read from others. Simply put, I have never had any of the sides they complain of, after many cycles.

Blue Boogie

Awards
Thanks aquanutz... I'd do the full 4 weeks, but that would required a couple of months off afterwards, when I feel that I could accomplish something like a 50% better and more maintainable gain using this method, based on my history and experiences with SD/PP/Epi (see above).

Also, selfishly, I prefer as much "on" time as I can, for obvious reasons. A 4-weeker hits hard, but if a strong part of those gains are from days 10 through 20, then why go 28? And if recovery for me isn't as much of an issue as for others, then why not go another round, if all is well?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Don't get into a pissing contest with me, newbie.

If you were going for a pulse, you missed it. Your cycle is not a pulse. Go read Dr. D's thread on pulsing orals again. It's not 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. It's 3 or 4 dosing days per week, every week and depending on the compounds it could run 6 weeks or so. Go read.

I called the cycle you laid out goofy because it looks f*cking goofy. I've never seen an "educated" user post a cycle that looks like that. Take it for what it's worth, but my opinion is you need to research pulsing a lot more if that's what your going for.
hey no need for the newbie remark! he actually took the time to do a little homework and propose a cycle and just needs some advice. it actually says you could do that 2 week on 2 week off cycle if desired in the first post in the pulse thread.

There are three common approaches to pulsing:
1) EOD dosing, so 3-4 times per week.
2) 2 days on / 2 days off
3) 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off (some guys do this and think it's great, I don't practice it but it looks exceptionally safe at least)

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Thanks aquanutz... I'd do the full 4 weeks, but that would required a couple of months off afterwards, when I feel that I could accomplish something like a 50% better and more maintainable gain using this method, based on my history and experiences with superdrol/PP/Epi (see above).

Also, selfishly, I prefer as much "on" time as I can, for obvious reasons. A 4-weeker hits hard, but if a strong part of those gains are from days 10 through 20, then why go 28? And if recovery for me isn't as much of an issue as for others, then why not go another round, if all is well?
Maybe you could front load with epi for a couple weeks, then do 3 weeks of superdrol, then hit PCT. 5 week cycle, utilizing the best 3 weeks of superdrol after you've already been on for a couple weeks. Somebody must have tried this before, right?

OK, I'm really going home now.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
boogie you might want to just do a six or eight week superdrol pulse at 20-30mg mwf. i've read people reporting the same if not better gains of running a standard 3 week cycle with half or none of the sides and no shutdown.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
hey no need for the newbie remark! he actually took the time to do a little homework and propose a cycle and just needs some advice. it actually says you could do that 2 week on 2 week off cycle if desired in the first post in the pulse thread.
Oh, damn you! But by D's own admission, he's not really recommending it. And I still have yet to see somebody on AM post that they've tried that method.

Anyway. I'm just cranky today. Sorry.

BlueBoogs, seems you can try it that way if you like. I'd be curious about how it turns out.

Blue Boogie

Awards
Now this is what I'm talkin' bout! Sharin ideas, tweaking each others' ideas. Thanks guys. I'm gonna let this thread catch some more responses and check back in later. I like the advice I'm hearing.

adil

Awards
i'd just run the SD for 3 weeks at 10/20/30, followed by 3 weeks of epi at 20/30/30. That way you are utilising the 'serm' like abilities of epi, and you could use nolva for PCT without the delayed gyno that may occur if you had used nolva after a straight SD cycle

Alternatively,

Do an 8 week pulse, with a 1 week break in the middle.

30mg of SD or 20mg SD+10/20mg epi on each workout day

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure you will be shut down in 2 weeks easy running those 2 together ai/test booster or not.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Please critque this idea for a hardcore plan:

STATS:

28 y.o., 225 lbs solid, 13-14%bf

1) I will run a natural test booster and AI all throughout, from October through December.
2) I will run AI Cycle support all throughout at receommended doseage.
3) During "on" weeks, calories, EFA's and complex carbs will be high, and off weeks, carbs and calories will be reduced slightly. Protein will be kept in excess of 330g/day.

PLAN:

Week 1: Epistane 20mg, Superdrol 20mg, Test Booster, AI
Week 2: Epistane 30mg, Superdrol 30mg, Test Booster, AI
Week 3: Test Booster, AI
Week 4: Test Booster, AI
Week 5: Epistane 30mg, Superdrol 30mg, Test Booster, AI
Week 6: Epistane 30mg, Superdrol 30mg, Test Booster, AI
Week 7: Test Booster, AI
Week 8: Test Booster, AI
Week 9: Epistane 30mg, Superdrol 30mg, Test Booster, AI
Week 10: Epistane 30mg, Superdrol 30mg, Test Booster, AI
Week 11: Test Booster, AI
Week 12: Test Booster, AI

Diet will be clean. I'm a big guy, and have no problem eating and taking in a couple gallons of H20 a day.

I can hear the negative criticisms and liver jokes already, but I keep very responsible with my health, and superdrol has never caused ANY shutdown for me, and my liver values and cholesterol levels are in check.

If this does not proceed well, I can drop off the last round. I'm not looking for huge gains, as much as I am for consistent gains and lean mass increase.

Comments?[/QUOT

If you want to run this cycle, your free to do so. However, I see 3 distinct problems (or reasons why I wouldn't do it).
1.) I never mix 2 methyls and I think that is the general consensus of the forum.
2.) I wouldn't even touch superdrol without a serm in reach at all times. I've seen alot of gyno/shutdown issues with this compound.
3.) Running ANY cycle without support supps is foolish and careless.

Bonus Reason: Why not follow a template that others have already tried? They have done the research already and even logged it for us to follow along. I try to avoid "uncharted territory" when the consequences can affect my body and wellbeing. JMO

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure you will be shut down in 2 weeks easy running those 2 together ai/test booster or not.
Superdrol affects HPTA with the quickness, combined with epi your asking for trouble. Superdrol + EPI + No Serm = Bad Time

Blue Boogie

Awards
Thank you guys for the critiques.

As far as defending it, gixxxer, the reason I am defending this plan as it pertains to ME is that after 7-8 rounds of superdrol and/or pheraplex, finigenx, etc. in the past, I have NEVER had shutdown and my bloodwork has NEVER come back unreasonable. Epistane is new to me, but from my research, it's substanitally milder than most other designers I've used successfully. At the same time, I have NEVER lost more than 15% of my gains, unless I was doing a cutting plan immediately subsequent to the cycle.

However, I've always done the tried and true 4 weekers followed by AI's, boosters and SERM's. The idea for this round is to stay on longer with the hope of tightening up and getting stronger and more sustainable gains. We are all familiar with the look and feel of being "on." 230 while "on" looks and feels like a different world than 230 while "off" no?

The typical criticisms of the new designers that have people freaked out: 1) liver, 2) cholesterol, 3) gyno, 4) shutdown. If these main areas don't hit me as an individual nearly as hard as they hit others because of the various methods I employ in terms of prevention, and maybe genetics, then I'm looking for any other compelling reasons why this plan wouldn't work. That's why I asked for "elite" answers, and not the standard "I feel sorry for your liver, bro!" type answers.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
(enter, stage left)

I hear you on the fine way your HTPA has been treating you: you do seem gifted in that regard; and clearly you have experience, from which you've learned.

I will urge you to obtain a SERM, and to broaden the scope of your support supps & other post cycle therapy gear - and yes, to reconsider running 2 methyls simultaneously.

NOT to bust your chops, NOT to prove I'm smart or sumfin: I ask you to do this because things change. Like the stock offering say, "past performance is no guarantee of future performance". The worst thing would be for you to go about this as if everything's the same, only to discover *on cycle* that things are different & you're not prepared.

Your body, your future, your choice - make it a good one. That's all we ask.

(exit, stage right)

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
(enter, stage left)

I hear you on the fine way your HTPA has been treating you: you do seem gifted in that regard; and clearly you have experience, from which you've learned.

I will urge you to obtain a SERM, and to broaden the scope of your support supps & other post cycle therapy gear - and yes, to reconsider running 2 methyls simultaneously.

NOT to bust your chops, NOT to prove I'm smart or sumfin: I ask you to do this because things change. Like the stock offering say, "past performance is no guarantee of future performance". The worst thing would be for you to go about this as if everything's the same, only to discover *on cycle* that things are different & you're not prepared.

Your body, your future, your choice - make it a good one. That's all we ask.

(exit, stage right)

:clap2:!

Blue Boogie

Awards
LOL, that was a hilarious and very true response. Good show, man.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Most of the old school guys at my gym tend to hit the 2 weeks on/2 weeks off with their orals... and they all seem to get great results. I see this done commonly with 1AD, 1-test, M1T, as well as superdrol. From what i've heard, the shutdown is far less, and the gains arent that hard to keep when running consecutive 2on/2off cycles. This isnt some "groundbreaking" new cycle idea guys... its been done quite a bit. I think it should be a pretty productive couple months... we've all seen what superdrol can do in just 2 weeks. good luck! - HTTC

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I've done something similar. 3 weeks SD, followed by 2 weeks NHA stack followed by five weeks ergomax then a good PCT of nolva and NHA stack. I also used some IGF-lr3 from about half way through the e...max and into pct.

It was a good cycle. i think having longer on means your body gets used to carrying the extra weight so it's easier to keep the gains you make.