EQ/DECA cycle (NO TEST)

bodysculpt

Awards
Hey Guys,

truly sad about this bust, dont understand why the focus is on steroids, just doesnt make sense. sounds rotten to the core.

anyway..

Im interested to know if anyone has tryed this cycle and what their experiences were? was there a drop in libido? if so was it a big drop or was it manageable?

and before anyone starts flaming me about not using Test read the article by Author L Rea:

Bodybuilding.com - Author L Rea - Ask Author L Rea: Q And A.

from what i read this cycle seems low in sides yet has the potential to give good gains?

Im guessing the cycle hasnt been used often but if youve done it please chime in and let me know how it went?

Cheers

S

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
Why not just run a TRT/HRT dosage of test, otherwise your natty test will be desimated by the deca. So if you don't mind having a limp noodle go for it.

bodysculpt

Awards
yes thats always an option. but if its possible to run without Test Id like to at least give it a try (Im one of the unlucky fellows who doesnt respond well to Test)

the article states that:

"The androgenic value of boldenone seems to cancel the anti-libido effect of nandrolone"

Is this proven? would anyone with some chemistry knowledge care to elaborate on the above statement??

I recall while on a straight EQ cycle i had no sides whatsoever even when i came off and didnt run a post cycle therapy, memory is vague but i think my libodo even increased from experience.

hopefully there's someone out there that has tryed this cycle?

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
I doubt anyone would be willing to spare their cojones for this cycle when far better alternatives are available. These two androgens taken together, without test, will in all likelihood lead to severe shut down:say goodbye to your noodle being ever in a state of rigor mortis for quite some time, if you decide to embark on this cycle. I take it that you don't plan on running any HCG either while on?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes thats always an option. but if its possible to run without Test Id like to at least give it a try (Im one of the unlucky fellows who doesnt respond well to Test)

the article states that:

"The androgenic value of boldenone seems to cancel the anti-libido effect of nandrolone"

Is this proven? would anyone with some chemistry knowledge care to elaborate on the above statement??

I recall while on a straight EQ cycle i had no sides whatsoever even when i came off and didnt run a post cycle therapy, memory is vague but i think my libodo even increased from experience.

hopefully there's someone out there that has tryed this cycle?
this cycle isnt really a good idea. it really does not make sense that you would not respond well to testosterone, you were either not using enough, not using it correctly, or received a bunk supply. i have run overlapping eq/deca before, but never both at full force at the same time.

Nandrolone has a greater binding affinity for the AR than testosterone or eq. EQ has the same as testosterone. it seems to me that you are looking to maximize the anabolic effect while experiencing as little sides as possible. deca/eq certainly wouldnt be my choice....Also, eq is NOT as androgenic as testosterone...if you dont count the 1-testosterone conversion.

I have heard plenty of complaints about EQ and libido, and deca's libido restricting properties are very serious. Testosterone is always the best bet when it comes to libido. there is no substitute. i find eq and deca to give me MUCH more defined sides than testosterone. EQ shot my hematocrit up to 70% on 750mgs a week. that is no joke, extremely dangerous. Deca caused me to bloat up like a balloon and oblitered libido. furthermore, its lack of androgenic activity provided very sub par strength gains...I also wouldnt want to experience EQ and deca's mental sides at the same time. EQ tends to make people "on edge/paranoid" and deca tends to make people "euphoric" in a downright silly manner. I certainly received both of these sides, and looking back you will realize you were really quite a bit "off".

If you want the full package, just run a gram of testosterone a week, preferrably long ester. i dont know how people got it into their heads that test is "harsh" or "hardcore". it is really the most predictable and trustworthy steroid a bodybuilder can experience.

1-1 anabolic to androgenic ratio....androgenic and estrogenic sides completely controlabble...reliable strength gains and consistent mass gains.

in short, i would much rather run high dose testosterone than drop the dose and add eq or deca. On heavy bulking cycles or when joint problems arise....300-400mgs of deca will take care of it. that is probably the only situation i will ever find myself using deca in again. EQ and i just dont get along.

bodysculpt

Awards
Ok, thanks heaps for the input guys, i was basically interested in this non Test cycle as Im pretty sure Test e thinned my hair, funnily enough i cant remember Test Prop doing that. I was also taking Crinagen/Spiro/Niz 2% with the Test E/Deca cycle

Just wish i didnt get that reaction to the Test E.

read ur threads Jomi, that high Hematocrit sounds nasty. I was taking EQ up to 900mg a week and didnt notice that but i never got a blood test either. EQ is basically my last resort.

so perhaps the eq400/deca400 idea was a bit over ambitious, just thought L. Rea might have been onto something.

there doesnt seem to be any getting around it, as you say, a safe cycle is Test stand alone and if you get sides from that then.. it doesnt leave you with many options?