best way to go

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
Hey Gang,
It has been a while for me so here it is, I am 6' 210 lbs 38 yrs old been lifting forever and my build is strong. I have done two cycles of M1T before the ban and it worked great for me. I kept 75% of my gains after M1T but then I went off to do some things and lost the gains, anyhow I am looking at either M-DROL(cel) or legal gear MasterDrol. but need some ADVISE....on the best stacks while on cycle, (ie 4AD, I dont know if its the same since the ban) and supporting supps. ie fish oil, milk thistle. I see that education has come along way since 2004. any help, advice or wisdom is graetly apprec....The knowledge I have recieved has been from this site......Thnx Ride Hard Die Free

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a big fan of the LG products. I think the only thing I was happy with that they made was the M1T back in the day.

Go with either M-drol or CEL's Phera Plex clone. P-drol, is it? Phera plex was by far my favorite designer steroid. Great gains in strength and size for me.

With the M-drol, I would dose it at: 10/20/20/30 (if sides at 20mg aren't noticeable or bad)

PP at: 20/30/30/30

As far as post cycle therapy, make sure you have either Tamoxifen or Toremifene. Most guys prefer the Toremifene, now.

Run the Tamox at: 40mg/40/20/20

If you choose Toremeifene, run it at: 120mg days 1-3, 60mg days 4-14, and 30mg the two weeks after that.

Those are the bare necessities for post cycle therapy. You can do some research on different AIs to run inverse to the Serms I listed above, and other products such as natty test boosters such as Activate or Diesel Test.

As far as on cycle, most guys prefer cycle support by Anabolic Innovations. Makes things simple.

Good luck with it.

Edit: The Phera Plex clone is P-plex.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
The best option would be to get a source and go nonoral. If you want advice on the newer orals though, there are plenty of people here to help.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best option would be to get a source and go nonoral. If you want advice on the newer orals though, there are plenty of people here to help.
MODS

This statement just made me realize how annoyed I am by all these questions on Epistane, M-drol, Havoc and so forth in the Steroids section. Is there any way to make a Designer Steroid section of the board? I miss seeing threads titled "Equipose/Test E/Fina/Anavar Cycle Advice." - It has become so flooded with these kinds of questions on legal orals. I understand they are steroids, but they should have their own section.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
MODS

This statement just made me realize how annoyed I am by all these questions on Epistane, M-drol, Havoc and so forth in the Steroids section. Is there any way to make a Designer Steroid section of the board? I miss seeing threads titled "Equipose/Test E/Fina/Anavar Cycle Advice." - It has become so flooded with these kinds of questions on legal orals. I understand they are steroids, but they should have their own section.
yesssssssss reps for that

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
Did not mean to start a debate guys, was just seeking advise and help, sorry i asked

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Did not mean to start a debate guys, was just seeking advise and help, sorry i asked
And that you will get. And some people's advice is going to be to avoid newer orals with unknown safety profiles and go for the tried and true substances. Ever do a test cycle? It's definitely a good thing. One of the best steroids to use to judge your responce to anabolic and androgenic factors, not to mention results as far as mass and strength. Methyl test is the standard used to judge other steroids on those points, and to the extent the paper ratings can help, they can only help with experience with the basic stuff itself: testosterone.

You could make friends with a cow if you like.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, man. It's a totally legit question in which I gave a serious reply. No need to apologize. I just feel that these types of products should have their own category.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i def agree on going with injectable test. but if you don't want to for w/e reason m-drol is supposed to be solid and i personally used legal gear methyl masterdrol and loved it. used it with gaspari orastan-e(at 200mg) and the masterdrol 20/30/30 and gained abt 12lbs and leaned out.