The "Rest of My Stash" cycle....some ideas?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
It'll be a while before I start this...just got done with an Epi pulse. But I'm thinkin' about emptying out my stash. I have about 30 tabs left of Halodrol-50 (25mg clone - H-Drol) and I have about 60 Epistane (the real deal) left over. I have some Powerfull, HDx2 and X Lean as well...but I'll probably finish those up before I run another steroid or PH.

Here's what I'm thinkin'. I really wanna give Jungle Warfare a chance. So I'm thinking abut running an 8 week cycle of JW (every day, at recommended dosage) and pulsing 25mgs H-Drol and 20mgs of Epistane on lift days (PROBABLY only three days per week...I do Muay Thai, BJJ, and Yoga on non-lift days).

Or maybe 50mgs H-Drol and 10mgs Epistane and run them inversely (gradually increasing the Epi while decreasing the Halo)

What do you think?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
oh...I'd still run a SERM (probably nolva) in a low-dose for a couple of weeks for my PCT (along with X-Lean)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yikes that seems like alot all at once but you know yourself better than I do. I would recommend using Cycle Support to protect yourself, starting 1 week before, running it through your cycle and then through your post cycle.

I would also suggest using Post Cycle Support at the end of your cycle.

CROWLER

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yikes that seems like alot all at once but you know yourself better than I do. I would recommend using Cycle Support to protect yourself, starting 1 week before, running it through your cycle and then through your post cycle.

CROWLER
I like the way you think. :clap2:

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards

CROWLER
I don't see how it's too different from a normal pulse cycle. Most people go over the recommended (every day) dosage while pulsing because, even at higher mg's, you're STILL at lower total 'on' days. And I know it's two different methyls, but what's the difference in taking 40mgs of Epistane three days per week and taking 20mgs Epistane/25mgs Halo three days per week?

I don't know enough about Jungle Warfare...but from what I've read it's the same thing as HDx2 or something like that.

I'm kinda basing this model on Dr. D's vision of running a strong test-booster and augmenting the PH's on workout days only.

Thanks for your responses guys!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck,

I didn't mean it in a harsh way just took a quick look at the 3 different items all in the same cycle. Didn't know your cycle experience previous to this. :)

CROWLER

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Hey Chuck,

I didn't mean it in a harsh way just took a quick look at the 3 different items all in the same cycle. Didn't know your cycle experience previous to this. :)

CROWLER

I didn't think it was harsh. I just want to get some input (yours is VERY welcome!). I have ran a full cycle of Halodrol-50 and have pulsed Epistane before (at 40mgs).

Both substances are pretty mild as far as sides (when compared to Superdrol or M1T or something). I think that it would be a good pulse. The Epi will provide some good size and strength while the Halo will keep me from retaining too much water and lean me out. I was thinking that this would be a good cutter (maybe just get some better definition and added strength while maintaining my current weight). My pulsing would only be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

The only thing that I don't know too much about is Jungle Warfare. I've heard everything from "it shuts you down" to "use it in your post cycle therapy".

Like I said...I'm just kicking it around. I am about two weeks out of post cycle therapy on my last Epi pulse and I'm VERY happy with where I'm at right now.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I don't know much about JW but I will bump this thread maybe someone who has used it will chime in.

CROWLER

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The only thing that I don't know too much about is Jungle Warfare. I've heard everything from "it shuts you down" to "use it in your post cycle therapy".
A certain version of it (I think it's the latest version) contains 6-dehydromethytestosterone which is a fairly weak steroid.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
A certain version of it (I think it's the latest version) contains 6-dehydromethytestosterone which is a fairly weak steroid.
So what do you think of this pulse idea? If I keep the Epi/Halo at low dosages and run some nolva at the end?