DMSO breath?

Marquis

Awards
Why is it that I can always taste DMSO a few minutes after I apply? My wife says it gives me some nasty breath, and I can understand after the taste I get in my mouth. Is there anything to help with that?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Why, becuase it reaches you circulatory system very quickly as it is a strong penetration enhancer.

What to do. Chew lots of gum, altoids or hold breath ;)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Yep, i got it the first time i applied my trans this cycle.

Arnold_Is_God

Awards
ya I got that too. Everyone told me I smelled like milk or a salad bar or some tihs. Ya just chew gum, mouthwash, breathmints, binacca.

Marquis

Awards
I've tried all kinds of breath fresheners and none seem to work (according to the wife anyhow). Oh well...

Now she's complaining that her lips burn when she kisses me on the cheek. That's kinda weird...

And no, I don't apply to my cheeks if you're wondering. ;)

theSCHICK

Awards
Huh, I'm on my first PH cycle, and I have no breath problems...
maybe I'm lucky

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna post this question in a new thread, but ill just post it here. sorry Marquis. :)

Has anybody experienced side effects from the DMSO? I've been on for a few days now and i have the most nauseating feeling in my body.

its not stomach cramps or anything, but just a sick feeling in my stomach. it took me over 2 hours to eat just one of my meals yesterday, while it normally takes me about 20 minutes. and then afterwards, it would come back even if i wasn't eating. i know im not sick or anything, and i dunno what else to do.

im also stacking w/ 500mg/day of 1,4 ad, and tomorrow 600mg/day 1 AD ( i know i said that i wouldn't use it again, but i have some spiro 5% and i wanna see how i do, heh)

today was the same thing, but the feeling has gone now and i ate my previous meal w/ no problem. but i know its gonna happen again.

any suggestions?

Last edited:

wikked1

Awards
i was gonna post this question in a new thread, but ill just post it here.

Has anybody experienced side effects from the DMSO? I've been on for a few days now and i have the most nauseating feeling in my body.

its not stomach cramps or anything, but just a sick feeling in my stomach. it took me over 2 hours to eat just one of my meals yesterday, while it normally takes me about 20 minutes. and then afterwards, it would come back even if i wasn't eating. i know im not sick or anything, and i dunno what else to do.

im also stacking w/ 500mg/day of 1,4 ad, and tomorrow 600mg/day 1 AD ( i know i said that i wouldn't use it again, but i have some spiro 5% and i wanna see how i do, heh)

today was the same thing, but the feeling has gone now and i ate my previous meal w/ no problem. but i know its gonna happen again.

any suggestions?
Hey Bro I never once got the sick feeling from a Transdermal. When do you apply? If it were me I would eliminate the other stuff and see if the DMSO was the culprit by putting it on first thing in the AM after a shower.....if you start getting that sick feeling jump right back in the shower and wash it off and hopefully the shower will help you feel better....yeah this would bother me and I wouldn't use it if it made me sick to my stomach.....just my $.02 worth.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yea, i put it on directly after my shower in the AM. i was thinking it might be bloat from the 4AD, but i dont look bloated.

i had done that already though. i waited a good bit after it dried and crap before i took the other stuff. same $hit.

oh well, ill put it on and see if it happens tomorrow and in the meantime ill see if i can find something that would help. if it does, i have a $hit load of oral 4AD that i capped and i might just have to buy some more 1AD. ;)

i apply it around 10 or 11 AM each day, and the same in the PM. (thank god for summer sleep-ins)

--thx

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Jergo, did you experience the last time you took 1-AD? I've read that 1-AD can make you feel sick the first week.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jergo, did you experience the last time you took 1-AD? I've read that 1-AD can make you feel sick the first week.
yea, 1AD gave me some trouble before, but it wasn't all that bad.

but, i haven't started the 1AD yet, not till tomorrow. i have a lot left over from before, so i wanted to use them. looks like i might just do more of em, dunno yet.

--thx