Vote for the best homebrew mix (trying to decide on what to make using 4-ad/1-test)

Which would be the best Homebrew?

• 10g 1-test / 5g 4-AD

Votes: 34 23.4%
  • 5g 1-test / 10g 4-AD

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • 8g 1-test / 7g 4-AD

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • 15g 1-test (one bottle) 15g 4-AD (another bottle)

Votes: 56 38.6%

• Total voters

conversekidz

Awards
My goal is to gain mass, I don't care for a cut physic right now, I just want to pack on mass.

I have been reading on the forums for several months now, and everyone seems to have a different mindset on how much of each they should put in their homebrew.

I have done one cycle so far (used nutrex 1-tu) and had good gains with it, gained around 18lbs and have held onto 13-14lbs of it, and I know that the 1-tu made me very lathargic. However, being at college, having classes 2 days a week allows me plenty of time to take naps through out the day.

db682

Awards
  • Established
How long was your 1st cycle? How long do you plan on this cycle? What are your stats? Do you know about post cycles? Do you plan on post cycleing? Do you have Nolva or Clomid on hand in case on Emergency?
If you dont really care about the possibilty of problems then Im with T-bar.
12 and 12.
db

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Go big or go home j/k
Run for 8 weeks, 15g of each two seperate bottles. That's 268mg of each applied per day if you use 240ml bottles.

db682

Awards
  • Established
KC,
You should probably inform him of how many pumps your referring to so he dont OD or turn green and grow 5 times larger then his clothes will allow.
Just a thought.
db

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
If he's making it himself it'll be different though. For chemos, it's 2ml per pump which he'll want to do 2ml of each twice a day totalling 4ml of each per day.

conversekidz

Awards
KC,
You should probably inform him of how many pumps your referring to so he dont OD or turn green and grow 5 times larger then his clothes will allow.
Just a thought.
db
I can do the break downs once I get the bottles, I don't know the pump volume yet (havn't looked at local stores to buy one) but once I know the bottles that I will be using, I will calculate the amount of 1-test and 4ad in every pump.

conversekidz

Awards
How long was your 1st cycle? How long do you plan on this cycle? What are your stats? Do you know about post cycles? Do you plan on post cycleing? Do you have Nolva or Clomid on hand in case on Emergency?
If you dont really care about the possibilty of problems then Im with T-bar.
12 and 12.
db
My first cycle was 6 weeks long...

next cycle 6-8 weeks long

I know about post cycle, I used 6-oxo post cycle for the 1-tu, I picked
6-oxo dor ease of ordering last time. I will not be starting another cycle until I get back to school (which will be in september) where I will have the proper equipment, and time to do such a thing. I plan on using Nolva for post cycle, I am going to use this over clomid because if for some reason i do have a gyno outbreak, I can stop cycle and start taking nolva to counter it.

I haven't ordered anything yet because this is all still in the planning stage.

db682

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like youll have your **** down tight when the time comes. If sides arent going to be a problem and you dont mind being a little gritty then do like KC recomended. 15 and 15.(I voted that earlier anyways)
!5 just sounds like its gonna be like sand paper because alot of it wont disolve properly.
Im not a homebrewer, yet, but even the 12 in the T-1 pro and T-4 im using has some grit to it.
db

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
If he makes a spray he'll have no problem getting it to dissolve. I've made tons of bottles with 15g in it and not one didn't dissolve. Gel is too hard to make in my opinion unless your chemo ;)

conversekidz

Awards
If he makes a spray he'll have no problem getting it to dissolve. I've made tons of bottles with 15g in it and not one didn't dissolve. Gel is too hard to make in my opinion unless your chemo ;)
I don't plan on making gel, seems like a pain in the ass if you ask me...

I am going to stick with the spray, and I am going to have someone wax me...not looking forward to the waxing, but its the only way to get rid of the hair and have it stay off longer than a day. I was thinking wax my upper thighs, and my arms, stomach, and chest....if I can deal with the pain that is.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Id also say 15 and 15 if you have the supplies and money. You can then customize your cycle exactly how you want it. So what homebrew recipe are you using, base ingredients not ph/ps?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Are you speaking of the homebrew recipie on this board? If so, was disolving 15gr 4ad a problem? I know the 1-test and 1,4 andro dissolve clear, no probs. I just heard anything over 10gr of 4ad precipitates out.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I've made 12g (t4) and it turned out pretty clear. Never gone as high as 15g though. I spoke too soon aswell, lately the last 5 bottles or so i've made haven't been dissolving properly and i've been using the exact recipe the whole time i've been making these.:confused:

I don't know if the maybe some of my chems got mixed together and they broke down or what, but t1 pro used to be clear ashell and now it doesn't completely dissolve for some reason.....

SoupBone1

Awards
conversekidz, I'm a little confused. In your first post, you say:
have done one cycle so far (used nutrex 1-tu) and had good gains with it, gained around 18lbs...

but later you say:
My first cycle was 6 weeks long...

next cycle 6-8 weeks long

So I'm not sure exactly what to make of it.

How much 1-TU were you taking? I did a little 3 week cycle at 300mg and it didn't do a damn thing for me....waste of time and dough. I'm ready to try a transdermal now!

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Just mixed up my homebrews Mon morning. Made three seperate bottles with 15gr in each (249ml), of 1-test....4ad.....1,4 andro. The 1-test and 1,4 andro mixed easily and came out crystal clear as I suspected. The 4ad on the other hand took some work to disolve, but it did. I kept re-heating and shaking it till it finally dissolved. Now when it sits, you can see some of the powder settle at the bottom, but a good shake mixes it very well before application. I think what really helped this time was dropping the ipm to 25% and the addition of d-lim @ 5%.

SoupBone1

Awards
Just mixed up my homebrews Mon morning. Made three seperate bottles with 15gr in each (249ml), of 1-test....4ad.....1,4 andro. The 1-test and 1,4 andro mixed easily and came out crystal clear as I suspected. The 4ad on the other hand took some work to disolve, but it did. I kept re-heating and shaking it till it finally dissolved. Now when it sits, you can see some of the powder settle at the bottom, but a good shake mixes it very well before application. I think what really helped this time was dropping the ipm to 25% and the addition of d-lim @ 5%.
So I'm a newbie to this...does that mean you did NOT buy t-gel or the Avant Labs gel? You just mixed your own from scratch?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established

So I'm a newbie to this...does that mean you did NOT buy t-gel or the Avant Labs gel? You just mixed your own from scratch?
Right, I did not buy t-gel or Avant. I made my own using the recipie below:

40% iso
25% ipm
10% oa
10% glycerin
10% dmso
5% d-lim

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Kitchen Chemist,
Can you tell me what formula to use to make a spray? Seems like the preferred is:

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO ) 96ml
15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM ) 36 ml
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP ) 36ml
10% OLEIC ACID( OA ) 24ml
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG ) 24ml
10% DMSO 24ml( OA ) 24ml

Is this the one to use?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Kitchen Chemist,
Can you tell me what formula to use to make a spray? Seems like the preferred is:

10% DMSO 24ml( OA ) 24ml

Is this the one to use?
I'll give you my .02 cents. Your formula is right on the money for making a spray, which is what I made using the recipie in the above post. With a few slight modifications of course. Either one would work really well in making a spray.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Kitchen Chemist,

10% DMSO 24ml( OA ) 24ml

Is this the one to use?
Like scorpio said, that's the formula but i use 30% ipm rather that 15 of ipp and ipm.

Cruehead

Awards
KC- How much does it cost you on average to buy the ingredients for your homebrew spray minus the PH powders? Just trying to figure out if its worth homebrewing or not

Molehonea

Awards
wHAT WOULD BE THE BEST CUT CYCLE? 1-TEST AND 1,4 ADRO OR WILL A COMBINATION OF 1-TEST,4AD AND 1,4 ADRO?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well since 4ad can cause bloat, so do you really want to use that for a cut?

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles and 17g of 1test and 2bottles of t4 gel
Just gonna split the 17g in two bottles

Joseph L 28832

Awards
Scorpio, what advantage do you see in increasing the ipm,& deliting the use of ipp? Also is 1-4 andro acceptable for transdermal, does it take as long to feel the effects as an oral application? Personally I like transdermal applications, my wife would beg to differ, but she is patient.