Ok, honest opinion.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
I know I am thinking ahead of myself, and its probably became I am very anxious, so here it is. I am finishing my 4 week cycle of Phera-vol today. I only noticed a little bit of lethargy/acne at the beginning then I have not really noticed anything else since. No shut down, cramping, etc. My weight has only changed a few pounds. That can also be b/c I stopped cardio for the bulk. Now on cycle I took all my supps, fish oil, vitamin, glucosamine, msm, cycle support, etc. I am very healthy and have never had any past problems. What if I wanted to add something else to take for an additional 3 weeks? Do you HONESTLY think it will make a huge difference in harm done? I have Fareston (Toremifene Citrate), 6oxo extreme, reduce xt and some other stuff all set up for post cycle therapy.

It could be that I am sorta dissapointed, but, what do you all think.

Notes: Training over 6 years, 24yoa, Diet always in check, 175-176lbs. Great shape as is.

I appreciate the replies. :head:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Take one of the epi products for three weeks, I dont think that will kill, then do your post cycle therapy, then wait the right amount of time before you start again.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
here's a response, you ARE shut down. Steroids shut you down. You don't "feel" it. Also, internally you're out of balance. If you want to take another methylated compound for another 3 weeks then all the power to you, no one here is going to recommend that. In total that would be 7 weeks of punishment to your body, you should have just injected and spared your liver the abuse.
I have to watch on the injections at this time (im a cop). I have to watch what I do legally, even though my dept doesn't test for steroids. I know it's safer the injection way, but I may change my mind int he future.