Competitive Edge Labs

Pugonater

Pugonater

Awards
Has anyone tried any of the Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol, M-Drol, P-Plex i was wondering how they are.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i had a brain fart....wow, sorry guys.

ever reading something as you're typing and accidentally type the wrong thing?

anyway, I has just meant in lab testing...

MOD EDIT: Nope.

Mar430

Awards
Hey would you guys recommend stackin Mdrol, Hdrol and PPlex from CEL? Or nah? I dont plan on doin it, but just knowledge for future reference

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey would you guys recommend stackin Mdrol, Hdrol and PPlex from CEL? Or nah? I dont plan on doin it, but just knowledge for future reference
ummmm no.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol is good stuff! Do not stack all at once though bad i dea

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reminder: AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in steroid discussion.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So are the three products they currently have out on the market exact clones of Superdrol, Phera-Plex, and the original Halodrol?

maynard

maynard

Awards
im 6 days into the p-plex and its to early to say much about it. but as far as cel goes i think they're good guys ,any questions ive had they answered and helped out with the pct. i have a good feeling about p plex, and it looks like its going to run for 6 weeks. pretty good bang for the buck !

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
what other clones are they coming out with??
They were talking about it at DA forum. They wouldn't say exactly but were hinting and teasing as to what they were working on. If I get time I'll go over there and find the thread or you can do a search.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
let me know if u do bro. i got banned from DA for making a joke. i could not believe it. im looking forward to their upcoming products tho! this company is def legit

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
let me know if u do bro. i got banned from DA for making a joke. i could not believe it. im looking forward to their upcoming products tho! this company is def legit
Yeah, I'll let you know. I just got a PM from a mod yesterday for something I guess I shouldn't have done. I knew better but, I just had to get my sh** off. You know they had a M1,4AD product before like "Mayhem" by BCS. I think there suppose to come back with that. I'll let you know shortly.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
sounds good dude. i hope they get a 3ad clone coming out soon! or maybe a higher dosed havoc/epi!

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Word is they are going to be putting their M1,4ADD back out on the market and it already shipped last Friday. They said it should be up on some sites for sale this week!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
nice! do they have any others coming out soon?

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Remember I said they were going to possible come out with there M-1,4,AD? Well it is suppose to ship out Friday according to DA forum.
Damn! Had to edit this. I see someone already mentioned this. I'll read alll the post next time. Sorry guys.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
"new things will not only be ph's but we will soon be starting our full line of non hormonal compounds."

That is a quote from a Comp Edge rep. Found out they will be coming out with a Orastan A clone to.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This seems almost too good to be true. I wish there was some independent testing of thier products or some logs from some people with some experience I could read.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
They are coming out with a new creatine product and seriouslt talking about a transdermal Formestane.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
they are on their way! theyre doing big things

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Word is they are going to be putting their M1,4ADD back out on the market and it already shipped last Friday. They said it should be up on some sites for sale this week!
I notice it is being sold in 1 spot already

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
they should come out with a mega-trn clone

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I've got a buddy who loves their M-drol. Haven't tried it yet as I still have a bunch of M4OHN, M5AA, and Methyl DHT laying around.
Didn't CEL come out with Finadrol? I didn't get any gains or sides from that product.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
just picked up 2 bottles before there gone!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Is this M1 44AD (D-Bol) thing not easy to obtain in other clones or something?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I've got a buddy who loves their M-drol. Haven't tried it yet as I still have a bunch of M4OHN, M5AA, and Methyl DHT laying around.
Didn't CEL come out with Finadrol? I didn't get any gains or sides from that product.
Have you used methyl DHT yet? If so, did you like it, and what kind of results did you see with it?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this M1 44AD (D-Bol) thing not easy to obtain in other clones or something?
M1,4ADD is hard to get 'pure' raws... there's a lot of raws out there, but not very many good ones... CEL/AF are the only two products out that I'd trust...

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD is hard to get 'pure' raws... there's a lot of raws out there, but not very many good ones... CEL/AF are the only two products out that I'd trust...

What about Mayhem by BCS? You don't think there product is dosed correctly?