-Multi-V

weeks 5-8
-SERM (probably tamoxifen-citrate)
-Novedex XT
-BCAA's
-Protein
-Multi-V

weeks 9-16
natural (well with protein, multi-v, bcaa's)

first, does everything look OK there?

second, can anyone recommend a good Multi-vitamin to take throughout and after this cycle? (taking cost into consideration)

lastly, any advice on good BCAA's? I have ON Gold Standard Whey (which has 5.5g BCAA's in it) is it necessary to include more, and if so how much?

thanks in advance

:pizza:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would move the creatine to PCT, but that is debatable. Also I have heard Excell is some bomb as bcaa (taste especially).

How are you dosing the havoc??

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
i'm not totally sure about that, would it be best to do like 10mg week 1, 20mg week 2, 30mg week 3, 40mg week 4? i figured just 10mg first week to get used to it... is it ok to go up quicker? or is 10mg/week increase adequate?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do not take novedex xt for post cycle therapy. the tamoxifen will be mor than enough and you wont face the risk of the massive estrogen rebound associated with these stupid otc AI's

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
ADAm by now
ya thanks, seems to be the prevailing choice here; i'll pry give it a shot...

oh ya, also, i was thinking of incorporating 11-OXO in there somewhere, anyone have thoughts on whether it'd be better to put it "in-cycle" or post cycle therapy maybe in place of novedex xt?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would dose it 20/30/30/40.

My thoughts are that 11-oxo would be good in pct as a cort controller, BUT some say it is anabolic I believe. I asked this question in the nutra forum and I'm not sure if it ever got answered. If nothing else I'm excited to try retain 2 in my next pct.

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
Looks decent. I don't feel you need anti-cort for this cycle.

for multi, I am really into the liquid kind now. bomb! I'm taking max muscle brand. I'm sure the board sponsors got the hook up.

I'd lay use the creatine for the first two weeks and then go off of it when the Havoc has built up in your sysem and then get back on the creatine at the end of your havoc cycle.

I feel the SERM and novedex xt will be overkill. I'd just use Nolva for this particular cycle. You don't need 11oxo for this. If you feel you have low libido, take some horny goat weed, long jack, etc.