Will anything legal ever work as good as the old 1-test?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Seriously. Will anything legal (even if only for a few months) ever compare to the old trans or even oral 1-test. That stuff was the best PH I ever used by a mile. And it allowed you to run it for fairly lengthy cycles.

I know me and a few bros ran it for 8 week cycles. I mean I've done SD and some of the other designers like mtrn and m4ohn, but nothing ever has compared to some of those trans 1-test cycles I did.

Am I blowing it out of proportion? Was it only so effective for me because I wasn't as advanced as I am now? Or am I not alone in thinking that nothing yet has compared to 1-test?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-test was my favorite ph so far. I injectable 1-test cyp with sledge test (4ad cyp/4ad prop, 4oht) was one of the best cycles I have done before with least sides. 1-test with regular test I think would be a GREAT cycle with relatively low sides. I also had great strength increases from 1-test with a little slimming up as well.

JonK

Awards
Maybe check out EST's Methyl XT? Its the same compound as Legal Gear's discontinued Methyl 1-Alpha. Its Methylated 1-AD that gives effects somewhere in between 1-test and m1t. I've ran it in 2 different cycles and it gives extreme strength gains and some wet mass.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-test? pshhh

i want m1t back. stuff had me ready to step onto a stage within 3 weeks.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
But you could only run it for 4 weeks. If you were smart anyways you only ran it for 4 weeks.

1-test could go twice that long. I still have a full bottle of the ORIGINAL M1T.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss my 1T/4AD stack, so potent yet didn't have nearly as many sides as these new orals.

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
1-test? pshhh

i want m1t back. stuff had me ready to step onto a stage within 3 weeks.
You can still find the stuff if you search around. Not sure if they're expired by now though.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as gains I'd say superdrol/ max lmg stack gives great size and strength gains. The lmg I'm talking about is the non methyl wich is confusing to some because their is a product called e max that was methylated. methy 1 test great for size. I hear the methyl xt the poster above mentioned is bad ass. The only problem is the methylation. I ran the 1-test cyp/4ad cyp for 12 weeks with no worries of liver stress. So I say currently their is nothing out that will match the gains without the liver stress like 1 cyp. If gains are your only concern their are products out now that will do it.