anavar or others?

speedpastu

Awards
i have been looking into anavar.. mainly for its safety and no requirement of post cycle, dry-lean gains however it doesn't put on that much mass, the mot important thing to me however is hairloss.. it is very easy on the hair.. considering all these things that are important to me is there anything that compares but puts on more mass? how much mass is usually gained while on anavar? doesnt seem like most people gain that much on it.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Mass is pretty min on anavar. Strength and vasculartiy are good with it. I believe its slow acting. Good quality muscle though. Good for fat loss too.

I would still do a PCT and something for ur liver since it is a C17alpha-alkylated although its very mild on the liver.

EST is coming out with ganavar which I is alot like it. I don't know anything else about it though.

speedpastu

Awards
anyone got a similar substance? or one thats does not convert to dht so no question of hair loss?... i had hairloss on jungle warfare

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
primobolan
Really?

Although estrogenic sides are not a concern, hair loss still, remains a very real concern with Primobolan, as with many DHT-Derived steroids. Many primobolan fans always include Finasteride and Ketoconazole (shampoo) in cycles containing Primobolan.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really?

Although estrogenic sides are not a concern, hair loss still, remains a very real concern with Primobolan, as with many DHT-Derived steroids. Many primobolan fans always include Finasteride and Ketoconazole (shampoo) in cycles containing Primobolan.
idk where you got that but primobolan isnt a DHT derivative. its a dihydroboldeneone derivative, which is kind of a big difference. DHB is 1-testosterone. Primo is 1-testosterone with a 1-methyl group on it.

this 1-methyl group greatly decreases the androgenic componenent in primo. Primo is one of the most commonly faked steroids, the reason it gets a bad rap on the hairline is because the vials are filled with testosterone more often than not.

if youre really concerned about your hair, why not go for deca? dihydronandrolone is about as mild a 5-alpha reduced hormone can get.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
idk where you got that but primobolan isnt a DHT derivative. its a dihydroboldeneone derivative, which is kind of a big difference. DHB is 1-testosterone. Primo is 1-testosterone with a 1-methyl group on it.

this 1-methyl group greatly decreases the androgenic componenent in primo. Primo is one of the most commonly faked steroids, the reason it gets a bad rap on the hairline is because the vials are filled with testosterone more often than not.

if youre really concerned about your hair, why not go for deca? dihydronandrolone is about as mild a 5-alpha reduced hormone can get.

Methenolone (orally as acetate, injections as enanthate) thats different from what u are talking about?

Methenolone however, is a DHT-based steroid (actually, DHB or dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced of the milder boldenon).

I found it at 2 different places. I am not saying I am right by any means just trying to understand this compounds better.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Thread starter for going astray. Jomi I am confused I will shoot u a PM.

speedpastu

Awards
Sorry Thread starter for going astray. Jomi I am confused I will shoot u a PM.
Anavar...
The main reasons for the wide-spread use of oxandrolone in sports is because it is very appealing to female athletes as well as male athletes. It causes little or no virilization properties, demonstrated by its medical uses to treat women. This is rather surprising since oxandrolone does not aromatize either. It's the only steroid that is both safe and convenient without producing excess estrogen.
Oxandrolone also has little effect on the body's own natural hormone production. The negative feedback was found to be very minor, meaning that during short term use no suppression of Gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH, start of natural testosterone production) was noted. This meant that whatever gains made, as little as they may have been, were very easily maintained post-cycle. So there was also no use for products like Clomid or Nolvadex in conjunction with oxandrolone consumption. The easy to maintain low gains would indicate a low binding to the androgen receptor.

Primo...
Methenolone however, is a DHT-based steroid (actually, DHB or dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced of the milder boldenon). Meaning when it interacts with the aromatase enzyme it does not form estrogens at all.

Primo can cause hairloss then... and if I had hairloss on JW.. I would more then likely have it on primo.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anavar...
The main reasons for the wide-spread use of oxandrolone in sports is because it is very appealing to female athletes as well as male athletes. It causes little or no virilization properties, demonstrated by its medical uses to treat women. This is rather surprising since oxandrolone does not aromatize either. It's the only steroid that is both safe and convenient without producing excess estrogen.
Oxandrolone also has little effect on the body's own natural hormone production. The negative feedback was found to be very minor, meaning that during short term use no suppression of Gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH, start of natural testosterone production) was noted. This meant that whatever gains made, as little as they may have been, were very easily maintained post-cycle. So there was also no use for products like Clomid or Nolvadex in conjunction with oxandrolone consumption. The easy to maintain low gains would indicate a low binding to the androgen receptor.

Primo...
Methenolone however, is a DHT-based steroid (actually, DHB or dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced of the milder boldenon). Meaning when it interacts with the aromatase enzyme it does not form estrogens at all.

Primo can cause hairloss then... and if I had hairloss on JW.. I would more then likely have it on primo.
the 1-methyl group makes a very big difference in terms of androgenic effect. although primo is a dhb derivitive, its anabolic/androgenic properties are different.

lets put it this way, anadrol and winstrol are both dht derivittives. one is a massive bulking and water weight superhulkgainer hayooge drug. and the other is a cutting and hardening drug. derived from same hormone...vastly different. same thing applies here.

var and primo are as mild as it gets. then comes deca and eq, and id argue testosterone.

speedpastu

Awards
the 1-methyl group makes a very big difference in terms of androgenic effect. although primo is a dhb derivitive, its anabolic/androgenic properties are different.

lets put it this way, anadrol and winstrol are both dht derivittives. one is a massive bulking and water weight superhulkgainer hayooge drug. and the other is a cutting and hardening drug. derived from same hormone...vastly different. same thing applies here.

var and primo are as mild as it gets. then comes deca and eq, and id argue testosterone.
however, if i noticed heavy shedding on something as light as jungle warfare then i am sure to notice shedding on primo. where as anavar does not have hair loss as a side effect.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
youll lose hair anyway. sad but true buddy. you need to go to the hair loss prevention thread with its 200pages and what not and read up. Im still confused about the whole hairloss products etc. **** it really lol. I agree with jomi tho on the var and deca, probably your best bets. Test and EQ i would have to argue.

speedpastu

Awards
youll lose hair anyway. sad but true buddy. you need to go to the hair loss prevention thread with its 200pages and what not and read up. Im still confused about the whole hairloss products etc. **** it really lol. I agree with jomi tho on the var and deca, probably your best bets. Test and EQ i would have to argue.
oh yea i have been on the thread a bunch... i don't know about eq but of course test would be a bad choice as it is sure to cause shedding in someone who is prone.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
test boosters are test boosters. i receive a lot more androgenic side effects during pct than during the cycle itself. it gets kind of complex but natural hormone fluctuation + test booster and a long estered injectable with ester related fluctuation are not the same animal.

bottom line, you dont have to worry about hair loss on anavar or primobolan. primo is not a dht deriv so saying it causes hairloss simply due to this fact is incorrect.

primo and var are the two most used anabolics by women because they are BOTH so mild concerning androgenic activity.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow this thread is all over the place.

FINAL WORD: ***ANY*** steroid has the capacity to cause hairloss in users, including anavar, primo and every single other one. the manifestation varies a great deal among users, and yes androgenic potency MAY be a predictor, but it is far from 100% accurate. also, 5A-reduced steroids like primo and var (and 1-T. M1T, tren, masteron, proviron, MDHT, etc etc) seem to be a bit worse than non-5A-reduced ones, but that's not always true either. plenty of guys have lost hair on dbol (it may be argued that it's due to its reduction to M1T analogues, but anyway...)

you're going to have to experiment and see what happens.

my personal experience is that shorter cycles produce less permanent hairloss, and stronger steroids cause hairloss more often than weaker ones (thus the myth that primo and anavar are easy on hairlines - they are pretty weak, but at high doses they can be brutal. ask around.)