Sustanon or Personal Creation?

J

juststarting

Awards
I am getting ready to make my purchase for my first cycle and I have a choice between Sustanon250 or a mix containing:
test Enanthate150mg,
test propionate75mg,
and nondrolone decanate75mg.

Both are about the same price. I just wanted to know what everyone thought about these two compounds. Keep in mind this is my first cycle.

Also, what would be the best way to take these meaning once every seven days or once every 6 days etc...

Once I start one of these I plan on starting d-bol and running that for the first three weeks @25mg a day.

At the end about 1 1/2 weeks after my last shot I plan on starting clomid which is in the mail as I type. I will also have Nolvadex on hand.

Let me know what you think. Also let me know if you think the d-bol is worth taking. I am kinda up in the air about that one.

Thanks in advance

A

Artu

Awards
D-bol is ok, and you can run it 4 (better than 3) weeks at 25mg/day.
Sustanon is a blend of test with different esters, so it's very close to the other compound you have there. I would chose Sustanon, injecting twice a week (it means 500mg/week).
To start your clomid therapy you will have to wait 3 weeks (not 1,5) after your last Susta shot.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Better idea is to post your stats and typical diet when getting ready to start a cycle for the first time.

M

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
to take full advantage of sust you need to inject eod....I would go with straight enth and front load with prop or dbol just my oppinion though

A

Artu

Awards
to take full advantage of sust you need to inject eod....I would go with straight enth and front load with prop or dbol just my oppinion though
I have to disagree, bro. You mean that Susta works only @more than 750mg/week, and that's not my opinion: the different esters in Susta are enough well balanced for working great even injected every 2/3 days. A lot of guys I know (I'm amongst them) had great results from 2 susta/week.
This does not mean that what you suggest (enanth and prop frontload) is not a good choice.

B

Bozz

Awards
I too would go with a single ester test to run with this cycle at 500mg/wk and with some dbol the first 5 weeks. We do need some more info though. Training history diet etc., For all we know you could be 145lbs and not know hot to eat and thus you may not grow on a cycle.