Need help w/ my weird idea

j_neatherlin

Awards
Okay fellas, I don't post here often at all, but you guys are the most innovative board around, so I figure I'd shoot yall this question. I posted it over on bb.com, but the majority of responses didn't take my question into consideration, but rather was people's opinions on what I should do instead. So anyway, here's my situation.

I want to try 3-alpha for a few reasons. 1) I don't want to use a transdermal (I've used them in the past and although they are wonderful, I don't like how I can't be spontaneous w/ my girlfriend) and 3-alpha is supposed to be good orally. 2) 3-alpha is supposed to be an excellent hardener. Okay so only 2 reasons, but there ya go.

I have to pay for licensing exams this trimester, so I don't really have the money to buy a course of orals from Molecular...which makes transdermals sound even better BUT, I'm either doing the oral route or I'm not doing ph at all. So anyway, I'm trying to figure out a way I can buy some of Mike's bulk 3-alpha to use orally. I can use cap 'em quick, but I don't have a scale that measures in small enough increments, I don't want to mess with a filler, it sounds like too much work, and after reading Jergo's experience w/ cap 'em quick I don't really know if I could trust it (only being able to fit 136mg into what should hold 550mg is just not right).

Okay, so I want to use 3-alpha in conjunction with 1,4-diol. I was wondering if I could just dump some 3-alpha powder into a bottle of VPX Liposomal EQ. Does the 15g/240mL max saturation still apply, as it does with transdermals? Would the 3-alpha be degraded or would it stay active in the solution? Would the 3-alpha take advantage of the so called Liposomal delivery system that VPX uses? Could I also buy some 1,4-diol from the BDC store and dump that in there, too for a little more kick?

And finally, can anyone come up with or know of a homebrew oral formula for something like this? A liquid that I can measure out into an oral syringe that will not degrade the prohormones and if possible increase delivery (like maybe flax oil or something?)?? Thank you all very much.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I have heard of some folks using sesame oil and a oral syringe. Would probably taste like crap, but it should work. 3-Alpha does NOT have good oral bioavailbilty, but the sesame might actually increase the absorption. It is the oil Bill uses in his gelcaps.

j_neatherlin

Awards
Oh! i didn't realize that Bill's 3-alpha was a gel cap.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
He doesn't. I was referring to his 1-test product.

j_neatherlin

Awards
oh, i gotcha. thanks again. btw- any thoughts on adding it to the Liposomal EQ, it's stability, and it's saturation level??

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
not sure about it's saturation level myself, sorry. So it seems like the big problem for you making gel caps is the weighing, ok. Bow's idea could be one way to do it. Maybe get a desired amount of sesame oil according to your desired concentration level for the caps and mix that with all of the 3-alpha powder in a glass jar, and use a measured dropper to fill gel caps? You would just need to figure out with simple math all of your calculations, but maybe you could get away with this, not sure. Damn am I making sense with that?

j_neatherlin

Awards
not sure about it's saturation level myself, sorry. So it seems like the big problem for you making gel caps is the weighing, ok. Bow's idea could be one way to do it. Maybe get a desired amount of sesame oil according to your desired concentration level for the caps and mix that with all of the 3-alpha powder in a glass jar, and use a measured dropper to fill gel caps? You would just need to figure out with simple math all of your calculations, but maybe you could get away with this, not sure. Damn am I making sense with that?
that's a damn good idea and one that I hadn't thought of! thanks! i'll have to look into it...but i think we've found a winner!