11-oxo and h-50

11oxo

Awards
I was wondering if it would be ok to stack 11-oxo with the original halodrol-50. im currently dosing the 11-oxo at 6 caps daily.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if it would be ok to stack 11-oxo with the original halodrol-50. im currently dosing the 11-oxo at 6 caps daily.
That actually seems like a GREAT stack for lean muscle, minimal sides and cut body fat at the same time... I was thinking of running the two together as well... by all means go for it...and post a log! As long as you've got a few cycles under your belt, been lifting for a solid 6 or 7 years and are at least 21 :D

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it looks pretty solid, but from what I have read so far I would even consider just running both alone separately! You would probably have better long term results and TWO cycles with minimal sides/recovery.

Just a thought.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks pretty solid, but from what I have read so far I would even consider just running both alone separately! You would probably have better long term results and TWO cycles with minimal sides/recovery.

Just a thought.
Thought about that too... I guess I'm just giddy to run both since they are such great compounds... Maybe Halo then 3ad... better yet, stack 3ad with a little albuterol, and BAM! Recomp. Swoody looks like a different person :D

Strategic

Awards

Hows the 11-oxo working so far? I haven't heard much feedback on this one yet.