Time to kick it up a notch, help me plan my PH mega cycle :)

CrzyLifter

Awards
Ok, here was my last cycle

SD 20mg
SD 20mg
SD 30mg Mega TRN 2mg
SD 40mg Mega TRN 6mg
Mega TRN 8mg

proper pct and support, didnt gain as much as i hoped, about 8lbs total, diet was 5000cals and so on, some ppl just dont respond well to sd i guess.

so heres my planning for my next cycle-

what i have
Pmax (2)
Methyl XT
Propadrol
Mega TRN (1/2 bottle)

i want to run a decent cycle. please dont lecture me aboout methyls, i know about it, im not some newb. i believe the danger is greatly over stated.

my cycle so far-

Methyl XT 60mg Propadrol 60mg
Hdrol 50mg or Havoc at 30-40mg
Hdrol 50mg
Hdrol 50mg
Hdrol 50mg

dont know what to put here, i would like to add in maybe Havoc or Hdrol for 4 more week after this. i dont wanna use the Pmax because of BP issues.

not to insane, what do you all think?

thanks

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks like it would be a really good stack. As far as hdrol or havoc is concerned, it depends on what your wanting to do. For me havoc seems like it is a better bulker than a cutter or hardener. So if you were looking to put on a few more pounds at this point I would use the havoc, otherwise I would go with the Hdrol. Of course, you could always throw in some of that juicy trn..... Another point to consider is that methyl xt converts to M1T... I never used M1T but I have heard a lot of stories of gyno with it. Considering this, it could be a better idea to use the havoc and just throw in some of the TRN. of course everyone reacts differently, so if you are not someone that is gyno prone then you dont need to worry about it.

CrzyLifter

Awards
I think it looks like it would be a really good stack. As far as hdrol or havoc is concerned, it depends on what your wanting to do. For me havoc seems like it is a better bulker than a cutter or hardener. So if you were looking to put on a few more pounds at this point I would use the havoc, otherwise I would go with the Hdrol. Of course, you could always throw in some of that juicy trn..... Another point to consider is that methyl xt converts to M1T... I never used M1T but I have heard a lot of stories of gyno with it. Considering this, it could be a better idea to use the havoc and just throw in some of the TRN. of course everyone reacts differently, so if you are not someone that is gyno prone then you dont need to worry about it.
thanks alot for the response bro

im 6'1 and 290lbs...~20%bf most would estimate. not looking to cut...i LOVE bulking :D

so Havoc it is, that should also dry me out a bit at the end of the cycle which would be nice.

im not to keen on the trn, mostly just strength gains, not much mass. and my BP was 170/100 while on...not looking forward to that. i dont think gyno will be an issue either

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
i want to run a decent cycle. please dont lecture me aboout methyls, i know about it, im not some newb. i believe the danger is greatly over stated.
Well - there goes my response.

BTW - vet (or whatever) does not equal smart.

CrzyLifter

Awards
im wondering if i should just use the Pmax i have. im concerned about BP being an issue, any advice?

CrzyLifter

Awards
Pmax for the entire cycle length or just for the post propadrol section?
post prop, sorry for the confusion.

ok, heres another idea i had-

Transdermal PP. Would it work to open up a capsule of PP, mix it with an amount of DMSO (transdermal delivery topical) and apply to skin? i have heard of this and it sounds interesting. thus avoiding the liver taxing.

good or no?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
post prop, sorry for the confusion.

ok, heres another idea i had-

Transdermal PP. Would it work to open up a capsule of PP, mix it with an amount of DMSO (transdermal delivery topical) and apply to skin? i have heard of this and it sounds interesting. thus avoiding the liver taxing.

good or no?
It is pointless to use an oral as a transdermal. The purpose of the 17a is for oral bioavailability.

CrzyLifter

Awards
It is pointless to use an oral as a transdermal. The purpose of the 17a is for oral bioavailability.
i know this, however i have heard of it being done with PP, to bypass the liver. anywho, just an idea