Which is more anabolic?

Jester80

Awards
Ok which is more anabolic pheraplex or superdrol. I've heard and read different things. So if someone could give me a straight answer it would be greatly appreciated.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Actually, according to the "Anabolics" series of books, Pheraplex is 3 times as anabolic as Superdrol. PP has an A/A ratio of 1200/187 and SD is 400/20, I believe.

Jester80

Awards
i know i'll probably get bashed for this, but what if someone where to stack sd and phera in low doses. like 10mg sd preworkout for its androgenic effects and 10mgs phera post workout for its anabolic effects. the only problem i could think of would be the fact that its two methyls. thats why it would be low doses. not saying I'm going to do this. just curious to if theres any logic to this?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
i know i'll probably get bashed for this, but what if someone where to stack superdrol and phera in low doses. like 10mg superdrol preworkout for its androgenic effects and 10mgs phera post workout for its anabolic effects. the only problem i could think of would be the fact that its two methyls. thats why it would be low doses. not saying I'm going to do this. just curious to if theres any logic to this?
Most would bridge this cycle. Of course u could pulse it the way u are talking about. I always thought PP was more andro and SD was anabolic. Guess not lol.

Jester80

Awards
I've been wanting to pulse. it seems like a good idea. It doesnt seem like id get the most outta the product if i pulse it. what kind of results would i see from a sd/ phera pulse. i havent seen any logs of it being done like that. maybe i should just go ahead and try it out.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to pulse. it seems like a good idea. It doesnt seem like id get the most outta the product if i pulse it. what kind of results would i see from a superdrol/ phera pulse. i havent seen any logs of it being done like that. maybe i should just go ahead and try it out.
I am pulsing ErgoMax/SD now around the 2 week mark. Had a death in the family which pushed it back a few days. I feel great on it so far, strength is good. Gains are def slower. Agression isn't there at all. Thats the only bad note so far.

But to answer ur question 10lbs would not be hard to get. Good diet and what not helps lol. PM Dr.D or go to that thread for more info, feel free to ask me I can help the best I can but I am by no means an expert lol.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
Man, if you lower that superdrol down to about 5mg per day and go 10-15mg pheraplex per day you will be fine. Nothing really to worry about there, just DO NOT DRINK on cycle.....thats when you could run into some serious liver problems. Stacking two methyls at low doses is actually a very very effective way of dosing IMO

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know someone with successful bloodwork who run 2 week 'burst' cycles as he calls them, of 20mg phera and 20mg sd. Gains are in the 7-8 pound area. My opinion: either bridge, or run one with a non methyl compound to increase efficacy.