Hair Friendly PH/PS for Mass/Strenght

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Which product out there is safest concerning hair loss like PP, 3AD for example. Most hair ancillaries would be in check thru out the cycle. Im thinking of taking a ph later this year. Looking for something that wont mess up my hairline.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you know for sure that you have the MPB gene?

the answer to your question is rather involved....but if you want an easy answer - in my quest for hairline retention, i've found these to be the easiest, based primarily on 1) frequency of scalp itching, and 2) perceived reduction in follicle diameter during cycle...

superdrol
Methoxy TST
tbol
mass tabs (methyl-stenbolone)

just my own experience. yours may differ.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe epistane or halodrol would be your best bets.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
thanks for the suggestions guys, keep them coming if theres any more. You think Phera Plex can be rough on the hair?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
phera-plex can both be rough on the hair line, epistane actually has become known for causing some hair shedding. my heir thinned on ergomax/trn and on epistane. i was fine on superdrol, i dont think anyone has reported hair loss on propadrol either.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tst-bad on hair!!!

superdrol-mild on hair

epistane-bad on hair

halodrol-by far imo your best bet

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
phera was the most notable loss for me. superdrol made my head itchy as hell but didnt notice much shedding.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
funny how different our experiences have been....

best advice is to try one you think is low-risk...if your head starts to itch alot, try something else.

also, remember that a short-duration cycle will have less of an impact, as the follicles probably wont die in 3-4 weeks, and then PCT they can get back to "normal" diameter.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which product out there is safest concerning hair loss like PP, 3AD for example. Most hair ancillaries would be in check thru out the cycle. Im thinking of taking a ph later this year. Looking for something that wont mess up my hairline.
do you use anything to combat loss....checks this website out too http://www.wholesalehairproducts.com/ hope this helps bro

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
The only thing that made me notice hair coming out was high doses of 4-ad. even then it was only a couple each day.

other things i have used with no hair loss are:
Sd
ergomax
M-dien
M-rage
19-nor
1-ad

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I wanted to go with Phera or Superdrol but it sounds like they can be a bit harsh on the hair and I hear a lot of negativity around superdrol but still tons of people use it. I think ill most like go with halodrol like tripdog suggests, unless im convinced the phera wont effect my hairline but thats doubtfull. Ill be using Nizoral 2% Shampoo and Azelaic Acid 5% spray.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
the good thing about superdrol is you get awesome gains in 3 weeks then your done, not really enough time to shed much if any hair.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
I believe the more androgenic the more effects on MPB, but I could be wrong.

I use nioxin 3 stage scalp system, shampoo, conditioner, and spray that eradicates the dht from the scalp. Its not going to be the most effective but it helps with the itchy scalp portion. I am going to be bald no matter what I do though, so I could care less about it going any faster.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use nioxin 3 stage scalp system, shampoo, conditioner, and spray that eradicates the dht from the scalp. Its not going to be the most effective but it helps with the itchy scalp portion. I am going to be bald no matter what I do though, so I could care less about it going any faster.
LMAO...."Quote of the Year"

for every condition i couldnt care less about, i too use a 3-stage system to eradicate the problem.

:toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO...."Quote of the Year"

for every condition i couldnt care less about, i too use a 3-stage system to eradicate the problem.

:toofunny:
hehehe that is pretty good, i say save the money for some test,or a hooker :twisted:

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Seriously my scalp itches like a mofo if I dont use it!