want to know WHY it is the best

xtatic

Awards
first things first, i am not planning on taking any form of steroids. i do not think i am at that level. i have been training for a while and know a lot about training and diets and exercises. as far as anabolics go im quite the noob.

i dont care what the best steroid is i want to know WHY it is better then the rest. i would like to learn as much as i could. i have read a lot and am getting the jist of it but would like to get mor help. i am looking at pill forms such as h-50, promagnon or the new halodrol liqugels. any help would be appreciated thank you.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's hard to say which steroid is the best, that's mostly due to personal preference.. Some bring slow yet keepable gains, others are quick & dirty with a long hard PCT to determine your size % kept..

Purchase the Anabolics 2007 book, lots of info from a non-biased source.. ;)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i think Tren ace is the best by far but you would have to pin that plus you shouldn`t do your first cycle with something that strong.
so you waht to know what the best steroid is or best ph?

steroid pills would be either Dbol or Anadrol.

Ph would be sd or halo. im not sure if Epi is a ph. i guess it could be. so Epi too.

xtatic

Awards
where can i find that book? any bookstore?

and for the ph you think holdrol is the best? would the new liqugels be better then the old pills?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
halodrol liquidgels are NOT a ph. The closest thing to an anabolic steroid in halo liquigels is ecdysterone (a phytosterol).

Halodrol-50 is definitely one of more preferred ph's, but to say that any steroid is better than another is like saying chocolate is better than vanilla: it's all personal preference. Everything's got its ups and downs, and the best thing to do is to weigh out your pro's and con's and figure out which one is better suited for your specific goals.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
i dont care what the best steroid is i want to know WHY it is better then the rest.
TEST is BEST

Why you ask,

Because it rhymes of course:dance:

not really, it just is the best as it is what all other steroids aspire to be

getreal

Awards
well i think Tren ace is the best by far but you would have to pin that plus you shouldn`t do your first cycle with something that strong.
so you waht to know what the best steroid is or best ph?

steroid pills would be either Dbol or Anadrol.

Ph would be superdrol or halo. im not sure if Epi is a ph. i guess it could be. so Epi too.
I agree with dbol, i was told it was a beginners steroid and i'll be doing that this summer

jvb20

Awards
TEST is BEST

Why you ask,

Because it rhymes of course:dance:

not really, it just is the best as it is what all other steroids aspire to be
yep id have to say test just love the insane feeling i get from it....

jvb20